Reviews for We Were Soldiers
Ellen chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
I was crying puddles when I was reading your story. Wow what great fan fic! Please update soon!
Elena chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
I just want to say that you did the finest fanfic that shows wars. you show that fellings and the truth about it. In war everyone is a soldier no matter side or position no matter view of things or fellings about it. Everyoneare soldiers. There is not side not good not bad you only fight for what you belive. No matter what. This is with every war, past, present or future. It always will be like this until the human race disappers or the wars stop. Please continue this you are not only writing about a book you like but teaching people the ways of wars. Continue and don't stop thinking the way you do.
Katy chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Please tell me you aren't finished with this! It's so fantastically written!
Katy chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
I'm guessing that was Draco. Hermione brought me to tears. Or misty-eyed. K, read more now...
katy chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I haven't been this wowed in a long time. Your writing style reminds me of Tinuviel Henneth. Anyway, great take on HP. I love angst fics, I guess that's why, but this is fantastic writing. I can sense the emotion. Great summary too.
Freelance Psychopath chapter 5 . 11/15/2002
Alacia Aquila Shani-Ariela Narcissa Malfoy, why on EARTH didn't you send me this chapter for beta-reading? Did ANYONE beta-read this? Cause if tehy didn't, then this is the first piece you wrote with not a single spelling or gramatical error, and it was still awesome! Remember; SEND ME THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR BETA-RAEDING!
Penny Clearwater chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
Beautiful. Very...realistic. Good job.

Chriz
Billye chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
Ah. You're such an amazing author! Such brilliance and creativity, I love this fic. It's simply chilling. If I hadn't already done my little one word review of 'wow' already, I think I'd do it again. But twice just, no . . . but wow.

You have an incredible talent here, Can't wait to see what you have instore for the next chapter hope it comes soon. latta

~Billye
soupofthedaysara chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. One minor, minor thing though-every character that has seen actual battle in this story has been male. I don't know if this is an intentional part of your story-if it is, that's fine, I respect your creative space. But I would love to see a girl kick a little ass too. Just a thought, not to bring you down or anything. Your writing is fabulous regardless and I won't drop the story for anything!

Sara
Faerfaen chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
*dabs her eyes with kleenex* thats so sad...poor little boy. Poor everyone... This story is really touching and i look foward to the next chapter.

*~* Dy *~*
Embyr Black chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
i really cant tell you how good and great this

is. i almost made me cry i dont know what else to

say no words seem right to describe how realistic

this is

Embyr
Pink-Crane chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Thank you for doing a Sirius one. This one was really good as well. I loved it. You almost had me crying once again. This was really good. I've said that though haven't I?

Peace and Love,

Pink-Crane
Violet Blues chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
oh that was soo sad.

I really liked it please write more.

-Violet
Ralph chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Amazing writing! I almost cried when I found out that Draco killed Ron. This has to be one of the most incredible fics I've ever read. Maybe you should try and get this one published somewhere. Keep up the great work!

Ralph
tajuki chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Wow! It took a lot for me not to cry. That was some beautiful writing!

It was so sad!

But, the point came across so subtly and so well. That truly was some amazing work. You ought to be very proud of such an accomplishment!

Cheers!