Reviews for Made Bare
SlytherclawQueen chapter 8 . 7/11
This was how it really should have ended. Jackie "falling in love" with Fez made no sense and I usually just skip that season all together. As always, loved it. And yes, I am making my way through all of your stories :)
This is the single greatest T7S fix-it I have ever read! It's beautiful and gut-wrenching and sweet and sexy and SO unbelievably right-thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for gifting us with closure even the best T7S writers couldn't have pulled off! Seriously, ALL the characters' voices were hilariously, GLORIOUSLY on point! Bravo!
ValidescopeWest chapter 7 . 1/1
One of my new favorite stories
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Omg this story made me feel all types of emotions. It made me angry, it made me sad, it made me happy and it even made me tear story like yas!
sandalaris22 chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
I'm so proud of Hyde for pulling back when he started to get in his own way, and Jackie for owning up to her own faults. And man, Jackie really does forgive a ton. It's never really addressed in the show (that I saw, but again my viewing was sporadic) but the number of times she forgives Kelso alone shows how huge her forgiving streak is.
For a moment there I thought Jackie was grilling and it made me grin. She grilled on the show, the only successful bit of food prep she seemed to be able to do, and imaging Jackie being the mechanically inclined griller along with her other way more traditionally feminine traits always makes me smile.
Love the slow healing between them, and the little touches they started allowing. They've always communicated partially through touch, even before they got together.
Loved their views on marriage, her's being all about that guarantee of someone there in the future and him being all about dislike the lie of it being a guarantee. And how they got to know the other's view and started trying to see things from the other's point of view.
sandalaris22 chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
Fez is such a fun character to play with when it comes to sexuality. I remember they poked fun of him a few times on the show, and his and Kelso's relationship could be taken in that direction. Especially from Fez's end.
And Jackie and Hyde skimming the rules... tsk tsk. Although not really surprising either, lol, look how the two of them started dating to begin with.
sandalaris22 chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
There's something about Hyde opening up before Jackie says anything. That he volunteered the information. Couldn't have been easy for him, but it was good that he did. I get not being able to speak about things. I'm a chatter by nature, but I get into moods in which I can't say anything. Not like physically can't speak, but where everything important I want to say, the thoughts in my head, it's a fight to get out every word.

I'm kind of glad they are going to try being friends first. This is the first one of your fics where I actually kind of thought that Jackie should just move one and find someone else. Not that they weren't good together or anything, but because of all that went down between them that maybe she should purge herself of the hurt and just move on. And let him try and work through his urge to hurt others when he's hurt by himself for a change. But this, being friends and rebuilding the foundation of their relationship before trying to be something other is perfect.
sandalaris22 chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Aw, that "Hyde is Jackie's Donna" makes so much sense, as well as made me a little teary eyed. This entire story has made me a weepy mess, but I have four more hours to kill before I can go to bed and my roommate is asleep so no noise can be made. Figured it was a perfect time to dive into "fics that'll make me cry."
sandalaris22 chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
So let me get this straight, Hyde has decided to punish Jackie for him not being able to have her? Now I really want to hit him. He had some misconceptions, but he seemed to be realizing they were false and instead of being a man and owning up to his mistake, he's decided to be angry at her some more. Sounds like him, but still makes me want to hit him.
sandalaris22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Aw, I feel so bad for both of them. And kind of want to smack them in the head and then lock them in a room together until they talk it out. Why do all my favorite ships make me want to do that?
light is in the dark chapter 8 . 5/4/2017
Okay, so every once in a while I come back to your profile to reread a few of your works. This time, I read about two and stumbled upon this guy. Now, the summary sounded familiar (obviously) but I didn't remember what happened. So, I read it. I searched through my memories, trying to see if I recognized any of it. I didn't. Turns out, I DIDNT READ THIS ONE. Why? Fuck if I know but I'm just so happy that I did and yet I'm angry at myself for not reading it before. Then again, there are a lot of fics that I want to read for the first time again. THIS ONE THO. IT'S BRILLIANT AND CUTE AND IN CHARACTER AND JUST YESSS GOOD JOB
jupiterhyde chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
Aaaah, this is so pretty! Hyde was at five seconds of becoming an alcoholic like his parents, I noticed you explore that a lot in various of your stories. It's interesting. Another interesting thing in this story is Jackie's chances of going to college. Most fics have her somehow getting into TV without furter explanations. Your way of giving her freedom/independency is welcomed. Great job!
jupiterhyde chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I really want to enjoy this fanfic, but I need to ask something first.

Why does Hyde refers to what happened in Chicago between Kelso and Jackie as cheating? They weren't together. Her (wrong, very wrong) ultimatum wasn't a long-distance relationship option, it was what it was, as wrong as it was. If she slept with Kelso in your story, how could it be cheating if they weren't together?

Unless it's later make clear that there was a second option on the ultimatum about them being still together even with her in Chicago, I really don't want to side look at Hyde if he is going to believe some kind of Kelso-like ownership on Jackie after he let her go.

I'm going to pause my reading and go take a look to another of your stories in the meantime. I hope this didn't came out as rude or something.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
This was amazing. A wonderful redo of the end of the series that I can actually be happy with! Thank you from all of the sad Zenmasters out there who just wanted our ship to be happy in the end. 3
jessasacklers chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
This was the first fanfic I read when I finished the show! (I mean it, back in 2015! WHY I NEVER REVIEWED? Bad me.)

It's still as good, I think I even enjoy it more now that I have re-watched the show a million times and I understand the characters even more. You managed to use all the crappy little interactions with them and give them in character meaning. I loved how you explained the atrocity of Hyde marrying some random girl he didn't know! Brilliant!

All the pact stuff was also great. I loved seeing them heal and do their best to mantain their connection alive and being frustrated for the touch thing. That was fun, they are always touching in the show, so I can see them being too frustrated for this.

Awesome story!