Reviews for Made Bare
marinafr chapter 8 . 6/1
what a great story! I love 8th season and post-finale fanfics cause authors always try to bring back the three-dimensional characters lost during the last season of the show. This story was no different! It was amazing how you digged into jackie and hyde's concerns about his relationship with Sam and all the unclear stuff about that hidden in the show. The way they become friends and the whole friendship journey was great too! Superhard for them to deal, i guess! Hope you'll write more of this someday, cause i kinda like all the crazy stuff that Sam's character brought to HJ relationship. :)
mlmsharpy chapter 1 . 4/3
I just finished binge-reading your story. It was fantastic. You were completely true to all the characters - not just J&H, but Eric and Fez and the Formans. All the meanness and angst felt organic to the story. It made sense. You did the impossible! You made Hyde marrying the stripper (he thought it was Jackie!) and staying married to her (he was punishing himself) make sense! Even the pact made sense, it didn't feel like a plot device to extend the story or create more barriers, as is often the case in fan fictions.
My only criticism is there were some extraneous words, wrong pronouns (his when you meant hers), things like that. It may seem minor, but it confuses the reader and temporarily takes them out of the story. You're too good for that. Your story deserves better than careless mistakes!
Anyway, this is how I will think of the last season of T7S from now on. Thank you for giving fans the ending we should have had all along!
wprincessannw chapter 8 . 3/27
Very sweet!
Ella chapter 8 . 2/1
This was beautiful. Thank you.
I just finished binge-watching the entire series for the first time since it ended. This story was a great way to correct the crap that was season 8. Bravo!
zpplnchick chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
So, I read a whole bunch of your stories these past couple of weeks, but have just been too lazy of a noob to review. Haha. So, I'm doing it now :D

Firstly, that line Jackie says in the first chapter (which I would copy and paste here but FF won't let me) about Sam and the lube and tunnels had me cracking up SO HARD. And then later when she thinks about writing "Tolerated Eric" made me laugh even harder. Haha.

This story was all kinds of "Awwwwww!" I've read a lot of Season 8 fixit fics, but I don't believe I've ever read one where consciously take a year to repair their relationship & trust. And I think that's such a great idea. I really like how this & Hyde's Long Way Home (ugh, that one is sooo good too) actively show how committed they are to each other by the amount of time it takes to really get back together. It's definitely not an overnight process. It does take time to build that trust up again. Quick fixes just put a band-aid on the issue that will eventually crop up later, and are often much, much worse than before.

Anyway, bravo :) You've written another winner.
jandjsalmon chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
This was utterly wonderful! I felt all the feels!
HydeLuver chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This story was wonderful. I'm sad it's over but oh so happy that it ended the way it did. This last chapter is definitely my favorite of the eight only because it shows how far their relationship has come. I really respect that Hyde wanted so desperately to stick to their pact and show her that he could do it, and even though they ended up not fulfilling the pact, her explanation of why it wasn't necessary anymore was so Jackie-like and I love how they came together again. Him proposing at the end, I wasn't expecting it but it's perfect, specially with him using the charm as a way to give her a hint. I absolutely loved reading this story, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

PS: Eric's "A damnable lie" line was really funny and I visualized him saying it lol
HydeLuver chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Woohoo go Jackie! Good for Hyde for suggesting she apply, it really shows how much he's matured and cares about her enough to want a better future for her. I like to imagine that after the show, he came to his senses and turned out something like that.

I think your idea of a one year pact was really smart and it's interesting seeing them reject the things that might feel so natural, like touching each other, in order to rebuild trust and give their relationship a better chance. I think it's great of them to do that and I'm curious to see if they will actually make it, seeing as how they're slowly forgetting about the rules.
HydeLuver chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
JH moments are always the best for me, especially ones that try and erase all the damage done to their relationship post-Sam. I like the end of the chapter having them start the new year as friends and having such a sweet interaction. I love that you wrote that Jackie gives Hyde the chance to look at himself in a better light, it's a sign that he's going to actually make an effort to do right by her and get back to being a decent guy.
shallow-existences chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Awesome chapter. The friendship between Jackie and Hyde is very well written, and the rules were broken! lol
shallow-existences chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
This was an awesome chapter, and I really loved how tough Eric was in it too lol. I like in stories when Africa sorta makes him tougher.

The whole interaction with Jackie and Hyde was so beautifully well written! And he shaved! Lol

This might've been my favorite chapter, hard to remember the last time I was so invested in one.
Wenjieda chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This story... It's greatness cannot be expressed in words. But perhaps the fact that I read it in its entirety, at 1am in the morning, (what other time is there to read fanfiction?) on a Jackie/Hyde binge, will give the proper insinuation on my potent feelings regarding it. It's the resolution that we've all been looking for- something that is close enough to the canon plot, but also twisted to accommodate Jackie and Hyde. This version of events, the ending that we think of when reminiscing, has effectively replaced the horrid season 8 with its realistic ties to the original plot, and also its fitting ultimate characterization/development that was implied throughout a majority of the show. Thank you for this. Also, on a side note, enjoyed the My Fair Lady/Pygmalion reference lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Aw Hyde is her Donna, that is a very sweet way to put it. I'm so glad Eric is back and has such a big part in this chapter. Even though I don't ship them romantically, I always enjoy reading interactions between Jackie and Eric because even though they're so different, they share similar values and are really good people. Also, their back and forth banter is always fun. I wonder what's going to happen now between Jackie and Hyde and Donna and Eric.
shallow-existences chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
You were absolutely right about the Eric and Jackie dynamic in this chapter! That alone made this chapter my favorite so far. By the way I loved Jackie and Fez's interaction in the beginning about Fez picking the door. Lol it's creepy, but it's Fez.

Fantastic chapter!