Reviews for Made Bare
light is in the dark chapter 8 . 5/4
Okay, so every once in a while I come back to your profile to reread a few of your works. This time, I read about two and stumbled upon this guy. Now, the summary sounded familiar (obviously) but I didn't remember what happened. So, I read it. I searched through my memories, trying to see if I recognized any of it. I didn't. Turns out, I DIDNT READ THIS ONE. Why? Fuck if I know but I'm just so happy that I did and yet I'm angry at myself for not reading it before. Then again, there are a lot of fics that I want to read for the first time again. THIS ONE THO. IT'S BRILLIANT AND CUTE AND IN CHARACTER AND JUST YESSS GOOD JOB
jupiterhyde chapter 8 . 3/15
Aaaah, this is so pretty! Hyde was at five seconds of becoming an alcoholic like his parents, I noticed you explore that a lot in various of your stories. It's interesting. Another interesting thing in this story is Jackie's chances of going to college. Most fics have her somehow getting into TV without furter explanations. Your way of giving her freedom/independency is welcomed. Great job!
jupiterhyde chapter 1 . 3/14
I really want to enjoy this fanfic, but I need to ask something first.

Why does Hyde refers to what happened in Chicago between Kelso and Jackie as cheating? They weren't together. Her (wrong, very wrong) ultimatum wasn't a long-distance relationship option, it was what it was, as wrong as it was. If she slept with Kelso in your story, how could it be cheating if they weren't together?

Unless it's later make clear that there was a second option on the ultimatum about them being still together even with her in Chicago, I really don't want to side look at Hyde if he is going to believe some kind of Kelso-like ownership on Jackie after he let her go.

I'm going to pause my reading and go take a look to another of your stories in the meantime. I hope this didn't came out as rude or something.
This was amazing. A wonderful redo of the end of the series that I can actually be happy with! Thank you from all of the sad Zenmasters out there who just wanted our ship to be happy in the end. 3
jessasacklers chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
This was the first fanfic I read when I finished the show! (I mean it, back in 2015! WHY I NEVER REVIEWED? Bad me.)

It's still as good, I think I even enjoy it more now that I have re-watched the show a million times and I understand the characters even more. You managed to use all the crappy little interactions with them and give them in character meaning. I loved how you explained the atrocity of Hyde marrying some random girl he didn't know! Brilliant!

All the pact stuff was also great. I loved seeing them heal and do their best to mantain their connection alive and being frustrated for the touch thing. That was fun, they are always touching in the show, so I can see them being too frustrated for this.

Awesome story!
slowhandsclapton chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Forgive me if I can't form coherent words right now, I'm too emotional with this... feelings trip.

Awesome. There's no other way to describe it. I loved this story from the beginning to the end. The idea behind it is so good, it's frustrating how we didn't have any of the first part in canon. It would have been so easy to save the situation once the stripper was gone, but nope, writers love to fuck up.

Not you. Every decision the characters made and the way they worked out things, is brilliant. It speaks great of your knowledge on the matter and the characters. I think my favorite part of the whole story is the New Year's eve pact conversation. Hyde telling Jackie she's "everything" has to be my favorite dialogue ever written in a fanfic.

Great story, amazing. Really. I'm looking forward to read another one!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
Loved it, thanks for sharing!
MonDieu666 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I was going to save this story as a reward for finishing my own but I was sick, I was weak and spent the last couple of hours devouring this story. Uh so good! I liked having Jackie's POV in this story.
I like how you weave canon into the stort and actually provide an explanation for Hyde's shitty behavior in season 7.
It was exactly what I needed :)
Starlight77 chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
I really enjoyed this story and how you had them work out their issues. Jackie reaching out to Eric was a nice touch (and I missed Eric in S8, so it was a nice way of having his influence still working) and I love that she went for honesty and didn't let him back out or run away.

What I enjoy about this story is how they both owned up to their mistakes and the pact was a nice way of having them truly work out all their trust issues.
mi-shell87 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Please tell me that you have a sequel or a grand idea of a sequel planned out! Loved this one, and I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
Okay, so first of all; this is freaking amazing! Seriously, you captured the characters perfectly, I felt like I was with them the whole time! Each character was perfectly flawed (if that makes any sense). It was only 8 chapters but yet everything was perfectly written, even better than the longer fics I've read. You are fabulous, this was beautiful, not ooc, the plot was solid. I'm rambling, I know but sorry not sorry! I wish ( & I hope) that somewhere in the That 70's Show universe they end up like this. Thank you sooooo much, it was fantastic! Jackie & Hyde are honestly meant to be!
Kats02980416 chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Aww this is exactly what I pictured on what should have happened for Steven and Jackie. They are just so good for the other. This story was great and I loved the obstacles they went through and the trust they began to rebuild with the other. It was wonderful and a great read.
daChickaDee chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I have read a few fanfic stories in the last few days after binge re-watching the show and pining (again) over the Hyde and Jackie break-up and the awfulness that was the 8th season, and some of them were really nice and well written, but yours is hands down the BEST. Not only did it capture the characters perfectly but it also didn't shy away from the complexity and the eventual darkness the show itself had chosen to explore but handled oh so badly. Even though I hate the 8th season, I think that in it's own twisted way the plot with the stripper could have been not that bad, and you provide it: you actually managed to put in order all the OOC behavior of the last seasons and give it the intensity and depth it was lacking on the show. And you've kept your Hyde and Jackie so true to themselves, so in character! Even if I love reading romantic scenes, Hyde is not a talker, and him saying the right stuff doesn't come naturally. You have managed to make the character grow remarkably. Thank you for the wonderful reading, I'll be checking your other stories soon and maybe even try something myself. Beautifully done!
107derwent chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
what a great story! I love 8th season and post-finale fanfics cause authors always try to bring back the three-dimensional characters lost during the last season of the show. This story was no different! It was amazing how you digged into jackie and hyde's concerns about his relationship with Sam and all the unclear stuff about that hidden in the show. The way they become friends and the whole friendship journey was great too! Superhard for them to deal, i guess! Hope you'll write more of this someday, cause i kinda like all the crazy stuff that Sam's character brought to HJ relationship. :)
mlmsharpy chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I just finished binge-reading your story. It was fantastic. You were completely true to all the characters - not just J&H, but Eric and Fez and the Formans. All the meanness and angst felt organic to the story. It made sense. You did the impossible! You made Hyde marrying the stripper (he thought it was Jackie!) and staying married to her (he was punishing himself) make sense! Even the pact made sense, it didn't feel like a plot device to extend the story or create more barriers, as is often the case in fan fictions.
My only criticism is there were some extraneous words, wrong pronouns (his when you meant hers), things like that. It may seem minor, but it confuses the reader and temporarily takes them out of the story. You're too good for that. Your story deserves better than careless mistakes!
Anyway, this is how I will think of the last season of T7S from now on. Thank you for giving fans the ending we should have had all along!