Reviews for Making Uzumaki
syed chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I always had this idea that being a demon host could become an artificial bloodline, the cage remains constant, but each member of the bloodline helps to keep it contained, so even if htey attempt to break the seal on one person, the other hosts keep the seal intact. I wonder if other demons can be placed in naruto seal, so potentially recreate the 10 tailed but locked away in a bloodline. If it is not possible to seal all demon in one body, can naruto seal like the sand demon in gaara and his siblings to keep it contained.
I bet that waterfall wire justsu is seal based, a form of puppetry, which also uses seals.
As the uzumaki were seal masters, they had to be the ones to create/discover the summoning scrolls, and the resurrection jutsu that brought back hokage. Seeing as there is a summoning scroll for the god of death, I wonder if there is a way to fix or perfect it.
His apartment building is pretty empty, so the 3 brothers and haku could move in. Seals could be used to make it better. They could turn the ground floor in to a hop to sell seals.
I wonder is naruto healing abilities strong enough to survive given the wood release bloodline, as many who were died.
I hope he gets a new outfit, I always thought the shinobi armor that the hokage had was cool, could naruto get some then pimp it out with seals.
josh148513 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Great story
little slow and u keep stopping st the edge of a story development
please update soon
ManlyMonk chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Nice man. The direction of this story is going quite nicely. I like how you are introducing how Naruto will become stronger through his Uzu roots. Moreover, you aren't simply giving him the powers, but giving him a guide and base to actually improve, work, and master on. Don't fall into the trap that some authors fall into by just injecting their characters with overpowered skills and strength right off the bat. The key to a really inspiring and amazing to read Godly character is the development of character and power over time. Its really how you build it up that will make the story epic. Looking forward to this well rounded Naruto that will become the epitome of his clan's heritage and even much more than that.
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
You are laying the groundwork for what seems to be an epic tale since the first 9 chapters has Team 7 still in Water country, Having someone with not only direct knowledge of Naruto's clan but members still loyal to this clan was cool idea. With Naruto learning about his heritage before returning to Konoha changes things considerably and has to force Hiruzen hand in regard to Naruto.

With Uzumaki scrolls, Haku and hopefully help from Shingi (hope he is allowed to truly train Naruto) Naruto should definitely change for the better! Stronger, smarter(I hope!) and accepting his innate cunning nature would make him a force to be reckoned with!

Thanks

DB
thatreaderguy chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Well, that was...epic. I can not wait or the next chapter. Things are getting increasingly interesting. there were a few spelling errors here and there but nothing to noticeable. Great chapter overall.
zeonista13 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Awesome stuff, this was a great chapter! :) There was a lot here, a lot of it self-evident. It was excellent how you started with Naruto in shocked surprise, then with 0% knowledge of his own family history. That made the story very genuine and enhanced the feeling of revelation. Naruto being the chip off the old block of his grandfather was excellent, and gives some idea why Naruto never went bad like he could have done. (Then again, maybe Hiruzen knew about the Uzumaki and subtly pushed him that way? ;) ) All the rewards aside, I hope Naruto's lessons in fuinjutsu are controlled and done with adult supervision...

Oshinami-san was an interesting person, and I hope he has a part to play in your story even after Team 7 returns from Nami no Kuni. Sasuke was amazingly smug, and mostly amazingly tolerant, which continued to increase his appeal in the story. I suppose he has already been considering future plans for he & Naruto to become Ultimate Avengers & right all wrongs before becoming demigod ninja heroes of the world! :D Haku is already Naruto's #1 retainer, and she hasn't formally sworn the oath of fealty yet! You pegged Naruto's likely attitude as a clan head quite nicely.

It's clear that you are already looking forward beyond the Great Naruto Bridge towards future altered developments. I found myself thinking about things to come, how they might be very different, and yet similar, and still have a good result for Naruto-sama. Keep up the good work! :) One critical note, you still need to proof read one more time before posting.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wooh, believably badass Uzumaki for the win, although Kushina's ability might have been a bit over the top (goddammit I hope Naruto gets her chains now that you've hyped them up a little, Karin getting them in canon felt like the biggest ass pull and pissed me off to no end, giving something awesome that made Kushina unique and badass to an annoying and generally useless girl like her... grrr)
BoB teh Snail chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Family scroll... Naruto and sealing. Sounds like trouble.
Irissiell chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
It's becoming very interesting, certainly more so than your pre-written story. I woner, if you're planing to include Karin. It would be cool, if Naruto would invite into his clan those, who are lonely or an outcasts.
Scarease chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Great so far keep it up an going.
MadnessLover chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Great story.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Kakashi-devoted follower of the Super Pervert.
Beyogi chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wow... Zabuza has really screwed these guys over. I can't help but feeling sorry for them.

Great story so far, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
Lichhugger chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Calling it right now, Haku is going to propose to Naruto.
kingdom219 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
wonderful! and I love the history that you've thrown in. it's very well done. keep up the great work!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »