Reviews for Making Uzumaki
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
You are laying the groundwork for what seems to be an epic tale since the first 9 chapters has Team 7 still in Water country, Having someone with not only direct knowledge of Naruto's clan but members still loyal to this clan was cool idea. With Naruto learning about his heritage before returning to Konoha changes things considerably and has to force Hiruzen hand in regard to Naruto.

With Uzumaki scrolls, Haku and hopefully help from Shingi (hope he is allowed to truly train Naruto) Naruto should definitely change for the better! Stronger, smarter(I hope!) and accepting his innate cunning nature would make him a force to be reckoned with!

Thanks

DB
thatreaderguy chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Well, that was...epic. I can not wait or the next chapter. Things are getting increasingly interesting. there were a few spelling errors here and there but nothing to noticeable. Great chapter overall.
zeonista13 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Awesome stuff, this was a great chapter! :) There was a lot here, a lot of it self-evident. It was excellent how you started with Naruto in shocked surprise, then with 0% knowledge of his own family history. That made the story very genuine and enhanced the feeling of revelation. Naruto being the chip off the old block of his grandfather was excellent, and gives some idea why Naruto never went bad like he could have done. (Then again, maybe Hiruzen knew about the Uzumaki and subtly pushed him that way? ;) ) All the rewards aside, I hope Naruto's lessons in fuinjutsu are controlled and done with adult supervision...

Oshinami-san was an interesting person, and I hope he has a part to play in your story even after Team 7 returns from Nami no Kuni. Sasuke was amazingly smug, and mostly amazingly tolerant, which continued to increase his appeal in the story. I suppose he has already been considering future plans for he & Naruto to become Ultimate Avengers & right all wrongs before becoming demigod ninja heroes of the world! :D Haku is already Naruto's #1 retainer, and she hasn't formally sworn the oath of fealty yet! You pegged Naruto's likely attitude as a clan head quite nicely.

It's clear that you are already looking forward beyond the Great Naruto Bridge towards future altered developments. I found myself thinking about things to come, how they might be very different, and yet similar, and still have a good result for Naruto-sama. Keep up the good work! :) One critical note, you still need to proof read one more time before posting.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wooh, believably badass Uzumaki for the win, although Kushina's ability might have been a bit over the top (goddammit I hope Naruto gets her chains now that you've hyped them up a little, Karin getting them in canon felt like the biggest ass pull and pissed me off to no end, giving something awesome that made Kushina unique and badass to an annoying and generally useless girl like her... grrr)
BoB teh Snail chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Family scroll... Naruto and sealing. Sounds like trouble.
Irissiell chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
It's becoming very interesting, certainly more so than your pre-written story. I woner, if you're planing to include Karin. It would be cool, if Naruto would invite into his clan those, who are lonely or an outcasts.
Scarease chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Great so far keep it up an going.
MadnessLover chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Great story.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Kakashi-devoted follower of the Super Pervert.
Beyogi chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wow... Zabuza has really screwed these guys over. I can't help but feeling sorry for them.

Great story so far, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
Lichhugger chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Calling it right now, Haku is going to propose to Naruto.
kingdom219 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
wonderful! and I love the history that you've thrown in. it's very well done. keep up the great work!
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
My one issue with this chapter is that you got the name of the Shodaime wrong. It's 'Hashirama' not Harashima. If you sort that one little mistake out, then I'll be happy with this chapter in most every way.
Deathmvp chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Outstanding work on this chapter. I also love the history you step up for his famliy in this chapter.
The DCG chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Well damn. This updated. Great to see more of this, and it just keeps getting better. Hope you keep at it.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »