Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
This is an amazing story please dont stop writing it untill its completed.
velmir9 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
good history
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Ahh Haku, getting yourself a right proper Uzumaki Kimono made up so you can be a proper retainer?

Also, congradulations magpie's, you have a job as sealing tutors for at least a little while. If you are really lucky Naruto will revert to form and induct you as new whirlpool ninja as part of the taking in worthless individuals shtick his clan apparently did in the past.
The Lost Fox chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
GLARG! What kind of cliff hanger is that! dont like! New chapter please! I like this story different from what I have read before. So please keep up the story.
thor94 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
good and fun chapter!
Naruto learn about his clan.
But i little disapointed by sasuke brutal behavior change, the "uchiha-sama" thing and the fact shingi help sasuke with training, i would prefer uchiha become soft slowly (like the original fic).

Do you plan naruto strength and skill grow-up fast (mass use of kage-bunshin to gain 10year train in one month) or very slowly (like you previous fic). on my own, i prefer naruto stuff with amount of knowledge and become skilled in fuinjutsu quickly (he is uzumaki, to naruto, fuinjutsu should be too easy than breath)
pdeneroff3204 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Good update, and really well written chapter! This so far, has been one of the only really good Naruto x Haku stories on this site I've read so far, and one of the only ones that doesn't immediately make Naruto OP as fuck by some stupid, "Oh, Wave was really Uzu and he goes there and trains like for two days and becomes a master of everything because he's Naruto, hurr durr." You've actually made a "Wave was really Uzu" believable to a certain degree, and actually interesting. Good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Aside from some simple spelling mistakes another great chapter!

Anon chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Nice going. A few spelling mistakes and there's the danger of too much out of nowhere mythology and exposition but even the manga writer fell for that.
Valheru1988 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
ok, this story is awesome :) keep up the fantastic work
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Good chapter, I like the back story you showed this chapter. Looking forward to your next update!
Chargone chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Well, this is Very interesting. A few gramatical and/or typographical errors erroes here and there aside, there's nothing bad to say about it. I shall follow with great interest.

Sasuke and Naruto's interactions, and thoughts on those interactions, are particularly noteworthy. The three stooges bit starts of kinda jarring in it's existance at first, but grows on you before blending in quite nicely (though it seemed like you changed their hair between their first and second appearances, and you do get their names muddled sometimes), by this point it's working quite well. I must wonder how mou is still alive though :p

Yes. Very nice indeed.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Thanks for finally updating your story! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Thats actually a preety awesome chapter! good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
JUST DISCOVERED THIS STORY, AND IT HAS QUICKLY BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITES! KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!
Iceflame55 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
You've got my attention :)
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »