Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Famine73 chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Dropping another review on you here. I like your take on history here, was kind of weird that Sasuke sat in on it though. That's definitely something I like to stick around for while I finish my tea lol. So Naruto's got a lot of catching up to do and he's got the tools to do it. I can't wait to see what happens next, really looking forward to the next update and I enjoyed this chapter.
Famine73 chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
So I admit now that I read this awhile ago but I never reviewed it. So here I am and I've gt to say that though I really liked it I don't have much to say. Kakashi and Sasuke were the stars here and reading from their POV was very entertaining. I think Kakashi especially was great, and using Gai as a threat was funny as hell. They're both douchebags but almost everyone I know is a douchebag so not only am I used to it but I find it very enjoyable. Nice job here man, sorry I didn't review sooner.
Navn Ukjent chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Very nice story so far.
velmir9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
update son please
onlytoask chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This is really great. I hope you keep up with it. I'm a bit worried that I'm going to finish it and never see another update seeing as your first try at it was five years ago and you only got 7 chapters in. But I shall maintain hope, because this has the early potential to be epic.
Antioch XX chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Loving the story cannot wait to see where it goes from here.
inari92 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FMP chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
just found this and had to read it in one go, needless to say i completely loved it and cant wait for more. also, the three stooges bit caught me off guard, but works suprisingly well...
Knight of Lord Ares chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Going well, keep it up. It is very captivating.
velmir9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
next chapter please
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Awesome story!

I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Keep up the great work and good luck!
ReaptheSouls chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love that last line in chapter 9 "Sleep is for infants and the dead."
I live my life by that line.
Nadoxx chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Interesting story, not crazy about zabuza's genin team.
Soanevalcke chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
"It's obvious what's going on, Sensei," Sasuke replied, "Naruto's gay and he's using his membership in this team to try and get a piece of my ass. Well, I'm not going to stand for it! I like girls, damn it!"

That one is epic.