Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Vaeius chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Rai no Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Ha ha ha ha you had me laughing a good 5 mintues about Naruto and Haku in the tub
TheFunnyMonkey chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I love this so much Q_Q PLEAsE WRITE MORE! I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER! (Even though i just finished the last chapter i still want more god dang it .)
concerned reader chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Please push through and continue.
Cross Marian chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Just found this fanfic today and read the whole thing in one sitting, then spent 30 minutes trying to find and see if the writer continued it on some other site.

Everything about this fanfic is splendid. Every facet of good storytelling is done well here. The changes the characters go through are all very organic, there are no sudden jumps. The interactions are fun and the jokes are great. The world building was very interesting; I especially enjoyed the Whirlpool back story.

There have been so many fanfics written with this premise, but this one just blows them out of the water. The writer just has a way of doing things that keeps you reading. Even though we're 68k words in and little of way of events have happened; I think it has setup an incredible backbone for the rest of the story, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

10/10
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
this is a pretty good story.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Look underneath the underneath. Since she was wearing heavy/loose clothes plus bindings with seal, the meaning of the phrase suddenly means more.
uzumakicho chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Goldfish shit! Lolololol!
uzumakicho chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Still too lazy. Pure comedy
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Too lazy to login, Funny, fun, interesting.
agnar chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Haha I picture the actual Sea Level around Wave dropping noticeably when Naruto did the mist jutsu! Doh!
animegrlsteph chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Omg this is awesome and so freakin exciting I can't wait to read more _
x chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
you forgot narutos healing factor and the fox's chakra can and will purge his system or all foreran matter it also augments he already high healing factor a lot like very near instant healing.(cut off his head grows right back)
749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »