Reviews for Making Uzumaki
rednaxela12 chapter 9 . 2/23
My sincerest compliments to the author, this is a well written fic, and the ideas it conveys, while not original, are Very Well Done.
I hope that this fic resumes updating, as I look forwards to reading more of it.
Idonshis chapter 9 . 2/4
Great story. Keeps me laughing all the way through. Its also refreshing to see a once powerful clan wasn't so easily forgotten. Zabuza didn't show any reaction in the anime about hearing a even potential member of a clan of seal masters being in team 7, as he was a kiri-nin, you'd think he'd be more curious at least. Please continue, I'd like to see how the story progresses.
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 2/5
This is genius! Fucking Brilliant!
ROFL, good going Naruto! Not surprised though, need to get his skills acknowledged means he'll always try with the most chakra to get the most "awesome" result :P
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 1/28
"I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'm gonna kick your asses."
The thugs faces turn pale and most of them take a few steps backwards.
"An Uzumaki?!" "I thought they were all dead!" "Its a trap! They've got an Uzumaki with them!"
"Wait a minute, he's not a redhead, He may be a fake."
Smiling like a maniac Naruto forms the trademark crossed seal of his favorite technique. Hundreds of clones appear.
The thugs turn and flee screaming. "Its an Uzumaki! Run for your lives!"

Born from too many stories of Whirlpool's destruction. Usually including the invading army's as well.

Enjoyed it.
Biscione chapter 9 . 1/23
FRESH

I hope Naruto will stay in his rightful home and learn his clan's secrets from ol' nami. He has no need to be somewhere where he will not be appreciated. Maybe Inari and the 3 stooges can become his apprentice/allies and start new branch/servant/ally/vessel families for the Uzumakis.

Unfortunately, Danzo and ROOT would likely try assassinations/kidnappings/brainwashing on him, and Akatsuki may strike early, while Hiruzen tries to drag Naruto home to fulfill his role as Minato's legacy as Jiraiya did with Tsunade.
velmir9 chapter 9 . 1/18
update soon please
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 9 . 1/1
Dang this story is soo sweet. I find it even better than the original version. There is more info on the Uzumaki and the Wave Arc has a ton of detail. On top of that your writing is great. You managed to keep the characters in their original mindset as they were in cannon and also managed to write some really funny scenes each chapter. So keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
herart chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I know I may be bitching but, I liked the original version more.

This feels more constructed, like it gives more background than it should, almost equal than the dialogs. Because of that the story goes stumbling a bit. It flows less free.

And I really wanted to know how the lord of the Uzumaki clan evolved when he came back to Konoha with 4 new members. He would have been told about his parents because of that? What about the reaction of the hokage, etc.

Sad that I may be never know.
snowecat chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
This is fantastic! I've been smiling throughout the entire thing! The characterization is dead-on and the humor is side-splitting. Hope you return, this is too good to leave unfinished.
ViciousFitz chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Good story. Please continue. I would also humbly suggest that you do not make it a harem story. Its good enough with just femHaku and there aren't a lot of those floating around.
Ginichirou chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
DAMN YOU, UPDATE ALREADY!
Vaeius chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Rai no Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Ha ha ha ha you had me laughing a good 5 mintues about Naruto and Haku in the tub
TheFunnyMonkey chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I love this so much Q_Q PLEAsE WRITE MORE! I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER! (Even though i just finished the last chapter i still want more god dang it .)
761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »