Reviews for Making Uzumaki
E.R Man chapter 9 . 6/30
Bro, you gotta update this! This is way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way-way too good to leave unfinished! Please?
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/24
I greatly enjoyed the original version of this story and it has been a long time coming but I'm happy to have read this. Thank you.
First-Shadow chapter 9 . 6/14
Damn, this is a good story. Really well written and the plot seems to be coming along great. Hope that you find the time to update soon. Thanks for writing such an awesome fanfiction.
reaver216 chapter 9 . 6/3
this is an awesome story I really hope you update sometime soon
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 5/13
Hey! Why are you didn't continue this story? This story is very awesome and in a way kinda unique.. I really hope you will pick it up again and continue the story! Good luck!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 2/11
Feels weird that someone from kiri would complain about kohona's academy... Considering their requirement of killing their classmates.
That and their attitude towards bloodline holders
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 1/12
""Thank you very much, Hariko-san," Haku replied as she bowed deeply to the elderly woman before her. "Both for your commitment to swiftness and your agreement to remain discrete.""

Oh, how I wish you could finish this.

But as far as aborted stories go, this is a good chapter to end on.

I wonder, though... what will Sarutobi do in response to Naruto discovering his heritage? To having a retainer? Will Naruto learn kenjutsu-Haku would probably be a good source for that, even if she doesn't normally rely on swords. Travelling with one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, you've gotta pick some stuff up by osmosis alone.
I imagine Naruto will pick up sealing pretty quickly, being an Uzumaki-it'll be interesting to see where that goes. And I wonder... what WILL he do with the morons? As-is, they aren't being treated all that well, and not much is happening to earn their loyalty.

I love the idea of Kushina being the boogieman of Kiri. The Bloody Nightmare of the Bloody Mist.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 1/12
"Stupid sexy Haku."

We've all been there.
Frz chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh, how unfortunate, femHaku. Oh well...
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Ahahahaha! I have to stifle my laughter and it came of like I was strangled! Just because I didn't want my parents to hear my laughing my ass off by myself. Whew! Love the story and hopefully up till the end!
Aegorm chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Truly a shame that you haven't updated in a while
Aegorm chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Oh my fucking god. That was beautiful. If I were you I would change the description to FemHaku though. I almost ignored this story because I dislike Yaoi.

Well written and funny to boot. Great job
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

Please tell me it's not Dead?
PLEASE!?
IronWolfe chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
This is an amazing story with a fascinating plot. I'd love to see more of it. Thanks for writing.
ChocoboGirl chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Dear Author,

Wonderful story, even greater rewrite...one error. The great clans are all descendants of the Sage of the Six paths or his brother. The Kaguya clan is the fifth, not the Sarurobi. Besides that, if we go on combat during the warring clans era, the Kaguya were much stronger than the Sarutobi clan at the time...
793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »