Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Warn your future readers that you changed the gender of Haku, I just wasted my time reading this, and others who like Haku as the androgynous male he was created to be like him as male as well.
ssw777 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I love this story's idea and flow
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Haha. I geddit. Curly, Larry, qnd Moe? Funny stuff. Loving this!
Vizard890 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Ah, please this is a great story. Why haven't this been updated?
heavydestro chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
dope!
TheExilez chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I have to admit, I'm really liking this fic. I love how you've portrayed Sasuke in this, as well. I like to see him warming up to Naruto like this. Now, if this hasn't been abandoned (it has been over a year since it was updated), I'd like to ask if Sasuke is going to be evil like in canon, or if he's gonna remain good? Also, who will Sasuke be paired with? I've found that I really like seeing Sasuke/Hinata, or maybe even Tenten. Lots of fun in those pairings!

But, again, I have to ask if this fic has been abandoned? Will Follow for future updates, and will definitely Favorite it if it's ongoing. Great job!
Sanguinis13 chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
Please write continue the story.
Dadlop3 chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Gotta love new history behind the Uzumaki Clan. Even if it is fanfic, it's still pretty good.
hieiashke chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Aww, this is a very interesting story that I've just come across & the last update was last year! I really do hope that you have not lost your muse for the story.
I kind of like the notion of Naruto offering clan protectorate to Iruka (being brother & all), Hayate (well he's a good swordsman afterall & I'd like him to be healed by Tsunade & nit dying in Chuninexam; well the idea of fuinjutsu & healing arts of Tsunade is an avenue that can be explored- where Naruto can bribe her with it coupled with the juikikan seal for her hospital & research facilities wherin she could heal more problematic cases at her pace while only little time has passed outtside the real world); he could also provide clan protection to the moron bside.
ers provided he's able to make them turn a new leaf so to speak; & of course don't forget Haku. I'd also like to see if he could convert Kimimaro Kaguya to his side.
Well these were just my thoughts, but still your story to write and I'm just a reader who happens to really like your story & its humor & twists.
Update, pretty PLEASE!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Nice
OtakuWannabe chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I noticed a handful of tense switches in your early chapters, though that seemed to clear up mostly in your later chapters. There was one paragraph (which for the life of me I cannot seem to find, or I'd list it for you) where the perspective seemed to come from a character besides the one indicated.

Your narrative became consistent and entertaining, gaining its stride, surprisingly, as you add more of Sasuke's perspective. He's one of my least favorite characters in the 'Naruto-verse', but you write him in a way that makes him interesting and likable, without losing time or plot by overly focusing on him. That is no mean feat. I found myself looking forward to your Sasuke's take on the things going on around him.

I did find the introduction of the stooges to be slightly jarring, and I was concerned they'd undermine your work. However you seem able to flick 'the switch' with them as necessary, and weave them into the story without interrupting your narrative. Their participation in the story is not jarring at all, another accomplishment.

Kakashi's characterization as competent, sadistic, and caring of his kids is great. I'm a Kakashi fan, so there's bias here.

It seems that the more you deviate from canon and deepen your own elements, the more this story is enhanced. This is a good work. Thanks for writing it.
jupimako chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
I love your story! It's super entertaining and has a great plot line. I hope you continue it someday.
Veodus chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I just started this today and it's one of the best naruto/haku stories I have ever read. U need to update this thing. I really really need to know what happens next. Here's hoping ur still alive and someone hasn't brutally murdered ur muse. Keep up the good work and good luck.
sakurakagome chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
This story is very good and I hope you update soon.
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »