Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Bloodwolf432 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Look underneath the underneath. Since she was wearing heavy/loose clothes plus bindings with seal, the meaning of the phrase suddenly means more.
uzumakicho chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Goldfish shit! Lolololol!
uzumakicho chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Still too lazy. Pure comedy
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Too lazy to login, Funny, fun, interesting.
agnar chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Haha I picture the actual Sea Level around Wave dropping noticeably when Naruto did the mist jutsu! Doh!
animegrlsteph chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Omg this is awesome and so freakin exciting I can't wait to read more _
x chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
you forgot narutos healing factor and the fox's chakra can and will purge his system or all foreran matter it also augments he already high healing factor a lot like very near instant healing.(cut off his head grows right back)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
iiiiiinteresting, very interesting
SunMoonKitsune chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
OH i love this story please continue :D cause it will have an awesome outcome even if i don't normally like straight relationship stories this could be an awesome one :D and you really should give Naruto ice release if ya wanna know why i say that just pm meh :D
SunMoonKitsune chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
give him an ice release too and if your wondering why just pm me :D
Jebe chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Good to see that you're picking this back up and continuing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Is the Uzumaki family sword a modified Katana, or a straight Bladed Long Sword!?

What is taking you so long with the next update?
Publicola chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I hope you continue and ultimately complete this story. I greatly enjoyed the original version, and this version has been if anything better. Very interested in the back-story you're developing here, especially with Naruto discovering the remnants of the Uzumaki clan and Uzushiogakure village in Wave, and the prospect of him buckling down and really developing his knowledge of the ninja arts, especially sealing.
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »