Reviews for Making Uzumaki
agnar chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Haha I picture the actual Sea Level around Wave dropping noticeably when Naruto did the mist jutsu! Doh!
animegrlsteph chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Omg this is awesome and so freakin exciting I can't wait to read more _
x chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
you forgot narutos healing factor and the fox's chakra can and will purge his system or all foreran matter it also augments he already high healing factor a lot like very near instant healing.(cut off his head grows right back)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
iiiiiinteresting, very interesting
SunMoonKitsune chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
OH i love this story please continue :D cause it will have an awesome outcome even if i don't normally like straight relationship stories this could be an awesome one :D and you really should give Naruto ice release if ya wanna know why i say that just pm meh :D
SunMoonKitsune chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
give him an ice release too and if your wondering why just pm me :D
Jebe chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Good to see that you're picking this back up and continuing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Is the Uzumaki family sword a modified Katana, or a straight Bladed Long Sword!?

What is taking you so long with the next update?
Publicola chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I hope you continue and ultimately complete this story. I greatly enjoyed the original version, and this version has been if anything better. Very interested in the back-story you're developing here, especially with Naruto discovering the remnants of the Uzumaki clan and Uzushiogakure village in Wave, and the prospect of him buckling down and really developing his knowledge of the ninja arts, especially sealing.
LiteSadistofElements chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I enjoyed this chapter.
C chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
just marathoned it. I like it but it can quickly become a 'AND DID YOU ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF THAT NARUTO CAN USE TO BECOME DA BES (search up black-hole stu, you know where)" fic, so pump up everyone else! Still entertaining. I'm a big fan of the whole if Frodo Baggins is a jedi, Sauron has 5 death-stars line of thinking so it's my sincere hope that you make everyone more bad-ass, even side characters!

Ya got a reader in me bub.
D72 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I dig it.
The Silent Blade chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Ok, your story is kind od awesome
Blizard Engetsu chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
This story is amazing. Wat wud b more amazing thou wud b an update. Good story and good day.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »