Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Biscione chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
FRESH

I hope Naruto will stay in his rightful home and learn his clan's secrets from ol' nami. He has no need to be somewhere where he will not be appreciated. Maybe Inari and the 3 stooges can become his apprentice/allies and start new branch/servant/ally/vessel families for the Uzumakis.

Unfortunately, Danzo and ROOT would likely try assassinations/kidnappings/brainwashing on him, and Akatsuki may strike early, while Hiruzen tries to drag Naruto home to fulfill his role as Minato's legacy as Jiraiya did with Tsunade.
velmir9 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
update soon please
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Dang this story is soo sweet. I find it even better than the original version. There is more info on the Uzumaki and the Wave Arc has a ton of detail. On top of that your writing is great. You managed to keep the characters in their original mindset as they were in cannon and also managed to write some really funny scenes each chapter. So keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
herart chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I know I may be bitching but, I liked the original version more.

This feels more constructed, like it gives more background than it should, almost equal than the dialogs. Because of that the story goes stumbling a bit. It flows less free.

And I really wanted to know how the lord of the Uzumaki clan evolved when he came back to Konoha with 4 new members. He would have been told about his parents because of that? What about the reaction of the hokage, etc.

Sad that I may be never know.
snowecat chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
This is fantastic! I've been smiling throughout the entire thing! The characterization is dead-on and the humor is side-splitting. Hope you return, this is too good to leave unfinished.
ViciousFitz chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Good story. Please continue. I would also humbly suggest that you do not make it a harem story. Its good enough with just femHaku and there aren't a lot of those floating around.
Ginichirou chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
DAMN YOU, UPDATE ALREADY!
Vaeius chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Rai no Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Ha ha ha ha you had me laughing a good 5 mintues about Naruto and Haku in the tub
TheFunnyMonkey chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I love this so much Q_Q PLEAsE WRITE MORE! I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER! (Even though i just finished the last chapter i still want more god dang it .)
concerned reader chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Please push through and continue.
Cross Marian chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Just found this fanfic today and read the whole thing in one sitting, then spent 30 minutes trying to find and see if the writer continued it on some other site.

Everything about this fanfic is splendid. Every facet of good storytelling is done well here. The changes the characters go through are all very organic, there are no sudden jumps. The interactions are fun and the jokes are great. The world building was very interesting; I especially enjoyed the Whirlpool back story.

There have been so many fanfics written with this premise, but this one just blows them out of the water. The writer just has a way of doing things that keeps you reading. Even though we're 68k words in and little of way of events have happened; I think it has setup an incredible backbone for the rest of the story, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

10/10
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
this is a pretty good story.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Look underneath the underneath. Since she was wearing heavy/loose clothes plus bindings with seal, the meaning of the phrase suddenly means more.
uzumakicho chapter 9 . 10/19/2014