Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Publicola chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I hope you continue and ultimately complete this story. I greatly enjoyed the original version, and this version has been if anything better. Very interested in the back-story you're developing here, especially with Naruto discovering the remnants of the Uzumaki clan and Uzushiogakure village in Wave, and the prospect of him buckling down and really developing his knowledge of the ninja arts, especially sealing.
LiteSadistofElements chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I enjoyed this chapter.
C chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
just marathoned it. I like it but it can quickly become a 'AND DID YOU ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF THAT NARUTO CAN USE TO BECOME DA BES (search up black-hole stu, you know where)" fic, so pump up everyone else! Still entertaining. I'm a big fan of the whole if Frodo Baggins is a jedi, Sauron has 5 death-stars line of thinking so it's my sincere hope that you make everyone more bad-ass, even side characters!

Ya got a reader in me bub.
D72 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I dig it.
The Silent Blade chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Ok, your story is kind od awesome
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
This story is amazing. Wat wud b more amazing thou wud b an update. Good story and good day.
Hellscythe007 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good chapter..!
I hope you update soon!
totalsolution chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Okay, I just found your story and I really like it. It's pretty well written and you have a unique writing style. Though your Latin needs revision :-) et cetera, ergo. Anyway, nice story and I really hope you don't plan to abandon it. It woul be a shame.
Greetings,
Total
Pockitachi chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
me likey
Assasin Nero chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
omg! thid story is so badass! please continue
loopy dane chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Love it! This is a great start and I look forward to following this story!
WeberCode chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
sequel, please
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
As a long time fan of the original 'Making Uzumaki' I am so glad to see this story being continued and am looking forward to the next installment.

Please keep writing this story is one of my all time favorites.
Apex85 chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
You're making me really hate that Mou. He's arrogant, disrespects Haku, treats his own family like crap, and is just a total ass. Honestly, I'd want him to die with the others getting to Konoha.

This is a really good story, please update again soon.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »