Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
""Thank you very much, Hariko-san," Haku replied as she bowed deeply to the elderly woman before her. "Both for your commitment to swiftness and your agreement to remain discrete.""

Oh, how I wish you could finish this.

But as far as aborted stories go, this is a good chapter to end on.

I wonder, though... what will Sarutobi do in response to Naruto discovering his heritage? To having a retainer? Will Naruto learn kenjutsu-Haku would probably be a good source for that, even if she doesn't normally rely on swords. Travelling with one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, you've gotta pick some stuff up by osmosis alone.
I imagine Naruto will pick up sealing pretty quickly, being an Uzumaki-it'll be interesting to see where that goes. And I wonder... what WILL he do with the morons? As-is, they aren't being treated all that well, and not much is happening to earn their loyalty.

I love the idea of Kushina being the boogieman of Kiri. The Bloody Nightmare of the Bloody Mist.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
"Stupid sexy Haku."

We've all been there.
Frz chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Oh, how unfortunate, femHaku. Oh well...
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Ahahahaha! I have to stifle my laughter and it came of like I was strangled! Just because I didn't want my parents to hear my laughing my ass off by myself. Whew! Love the story and hopefully up till the end!
Aegorm chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Truly a shame that you haven't updated in a while
Aegorm chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Oh my fucking god. That was beautiful. If I were you I would change the description to FemHaku though. I almost ignored this story because I dislike Yaoi.

Well written and funny to boot. Great job
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

Please tell me it's not Dead?
PLEASE!?
IronWolfe chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
This is an amazing story with a fascinating plot. I'd love to see more of it. Thanks for writing.
ChocoboGirl chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Dear Author,

Wonderful story, even greater rewrite...one error. The great clans are all descendants of the Sage of the Six paths or his brother. The Kaguya clan is the fifth, not the Sarurobi. Besides that, if we go on combat during the warring clans era, the Kaguya were much stronger than the Sarutobi clan at the time...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Warn your future readers that you changed the gender of Haku, I just wasted my time reading this, and others who like Haku as the androgynous male he was created to be like him as male as well.
ssw777 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I love this story's idea and flow
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Haha. I geddit. Curly, Larry, qnd Moe? Funny stuff. Loving this!
Vizard890 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Ah, please this is a great story. Why haven't this been updated?
heavydestro chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
dope!
TheExilez chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I have to admit, I'm really liking this fic. I love how you've portrayed Sasuke in this, as well. I like to see him warming up to Naruto like this. Now, if this hasn't been abandoned (it has been over a year since it was updated), I'd like to ask if Sasuke is going to be evil like in canon, or if he's gonna remain good? Also, who will Sasuke be paired with? I've found that I really like seeing Sasuke/Hinata, or maybe even Tenten. Lots of fun in those pairings!

But, again, I have to ask if this fic has been abandoned? Will Follow for future updates, and will definitely Favorite it if it's ongoing. Great job!
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »