Reviews for Making Uzumaki
gunslayer12 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Very good chapter, I'm glad that somebody actually learned just how much chakra Naruto really has rather than just saying 'he has more chakra than a kage' I mean damn, he created fog that covered an entire town and it was so thick that people couldn't see a foot in front of them when Zabuza could only make it about the size of a neighborhood block.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
nice revision
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
good work.
Arch Zell chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
This I great. I really liked the original. Please update soon. Best hakuxnaruto on the site.
velmir9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I only have to say that since I read your history in 2009 I have been waiting for you to start updated the history thanks and I hope you will continue with this wonderful naruhaku history
kail420 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Famine73 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Oh Sakura, why must you be so unlikable most of the time? Not much to say about this one. It's not different from what I remember of the old one, maybe less mistakes, of which there weren't many anyways, and still funny and enjoyable. The last scene was my favorite, props to Naruto for thinking and using an inside voice lol. So far this is well done and a good read. Hope to see an update soon, good job on this.
Famine73 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So I read the original story this is based off of, but I don't really see any changes here. Granted, it's only the first chapter but since you weren't very deep in the other original I can only wonder why you decided to rewrite it. As for the chapter itself, I liked it. Haku and Zabuza are two of my favorite characters in the series, so keeping at least one of them alive is cool. Sad to see Zabuza go, but it had to be done. His death is the reason why the whole "precious people" thing was so profound on Naruto. After that sad sad moment at the beginning, the chapter was highly entertaining. Real funny too. Sasuke was funny as hell here. But I think the most important thing this chapter showcased was the latest technique of Sharingan users: the cock block. Fucking Kakashi lol. Funny how much of a lightweight Naruto is, you'd think the Kyuubi would give him a better resistance to alcohol. Still I really liked how the chapter went down, looking forward to reading the next one.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I think this story is great, hope you update frequently.
Bueno chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I remember reading this years ago and loving it, glad you finally started again.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Interesting start, and the ending was hilarious.
Quathis chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
So Naruto is really learning to appreciate the female form, though hopefully he doesn't take it to the heights most of sensei do. Tsunami's quickly changing mood during her conversation with Naruto was great to read. Enjoying the read. Until next time.
sh8ad8ow chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Excellent start loor in the original versión, and ITs Great to hear that you will finally continúe this fic after so many Yeste this was and still os ny all time favorite Naruto/Haku story and it was a dar day ejem it appeared it has been abandones. So please finish it this time around.
ariel stormcloud chapter 2 . 2/15/2014