Reviews for Making Uzumaki
Strife666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
very interesting first chapter and what a damn lucky bastard naruto is...
DarkDestroyer666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"Making out with the hot older girl in the tub, eh? I have to give you at least 100 man points, kid." This cracked me up. Also the scene where Haku and Naruto make out, Sasuke freaks out and then Kakashi says that she's a girl.
Kakashi, Haku and Sasuke seem a little OOC as of right now, but I think I should read more to confirm this. Zabuza's dying scene was short, simple and well made, IMHO.
Keep up with Chapter 4.
Famine73 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I liked the changes you made to the little "training" scene at the end there. That said this is, again, not so different from the original. I still liked it though.

Kakashi's reasoning about teaching Naruto a technique in the beginning got me thinking about Naruto's jutsu repertoire. He was always asking to be taught some more destructive flashy techniques, so why the hell does he settle on learning JUST TWO FUCKING JUTSU FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. It's nothing new at this point it just frustrates me even now. Fucking Kishi. I suppose learning exploding clones and the cheapest training method in existence do offset the fact that he got cock blocked. There's always gonna be another chance after all.

Also this isn't really a big issue, but isn't the -kun suffix a term of affection, or something along those lines? Sakura don't exactly like Naruto, so I feel like that's out of place.
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
please make naruto smarter I can't stand retarded naruto it makes no sense, minato is a genius, kushina is a genius then their child is the biggest retarded in the ninja world who wears a luminus orange jumpsuit sigh. rant over lol

good chapter dude hopefully haku can fix naruto's stupid levels
coduss chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Aww, nice that haku is teaching naruto. Great chapter!
fanficreader71 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update
LordLoverDuck chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
awesome chapter
Steam Powered Crow chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Just read the original, and boy do I look forward to read the rest and see what changes, if any, you make.
Quathis chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Good to see someone taking his training seriously, and without any prejudices. I seriously wonder how much Kakashi really knows about Naruto's development. Though I was reminded here how Naruto really learned the Kage Bushin. Good reminder how the kid reverse engineered it. That last scene had me laughing at the how much chakra he has and how little control. Until next time.
BabLe7 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Technique acquired: Kirigakure no jutsu.
Notes for technique: do not use a crap-ton of chakra to activate. It will create realistic heavy fog that will linger forever.
side-effects may include blindness, stupidity, nausea, upset stomach, stupidity, and diarrhea.
do not use around young children or operate heavy machinery after use as this may increase risk of side-effects. also do not use while holding sharp objects as the tendency to trip will increase.
dalulzing chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
progress is progress
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Excellent chapter
Modify the Lifestream chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Its back, with improvement.
A most welcome re-addition, looking forward to the next update.
AznPuffyHair chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
You got the old Naruto down pat. He's the steel egg that eventually break the brick wall. Can't solve it fast enough? No problem! Brute force it! Same with techniques. Why give it a battery when you can force a whole nuclear reactor down it? ...Which ultimately make a lot of techniques back fire sadly. But since control is where this is going, i wonder if you'll still make genjutsu his ultimate weakness. His reserves make it nearly impossible without back breaking, bone grinding, gut wrenching training.

Still, you hit an issue that many wondered but was never officially told by Kishi-sensei. WHY Kakashi never did figure out just how much potential Naruto has, or maybe he has but never acted upon it. Personally i think there are political reasons behind it and the ticking time bomb that is Sasuke. The Sandaime really doesn't seem to hold all the power when he retook the reign sadly. That and the man is a little too stuck in the past. Well, at least now he's showing more interest in how to train his genin.

I like how you made Sasuke a closet perv that even he isn't aware of. Sure every men appreciate a good woman's body (even the homosexual if for nothing else than to admire the lines), but there are ways to appreciate it without coming out to be a perv... how i don't know. But i know it is there.

Either way keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON!
promisemened chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Ok, before I talk about this chapter, I have to answer your answer to my review: You're the first person that defended Sasuke. While I think that of course what happened to him was disturbing, for the most part he was as well as he could be. Few people his age could understand him. But shipuden-Sasuke? Even after he didn't have the cursed-seal, he was still so blind to everything, to other people's pain, to how people manipulated him.
But about the chapter: just as good as the first ones. And I'm wondering about your Kakashi... Usually there's some sad story about how he couldn't teach Naruto etc. Here, he clearly saw Naruto as a talentless kid, but now he knows better. But still, I think his choice of how he teaches his team will have consequences. So I wonder if he's just lazy, or if he just won't teach just one person of the team (kind of all or nothing), if he doesn't really know what to do about them or if he just doesn't care. I think we'll see his thoughts about if when he see Haku training Naruto.
By the way, it's disturbing (and very nice) to see characters with so many feelings. Usually they are pretty much the same.
Haku clearly knows how easy it is to be on Naruto's good side. I hope that after they come back to Konoha she realizes just how important Naruto is and how she, in a way, can change Konoha's jinchuriki into whatever she wants (because I bet she already started to see he isn't your typical genin, and the treatment he receives isn't normal).

Ps.: I'm liking your Sasuke. Because it's hard to like him when people make him so boring. I just hope he realizes that his fan-girls will grow up and won't be little girls for long. And I'm glad he noticed that he doesn't make a good match with Hinata, because there would be a chance their children wouldn't have the Sharingan.
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »