Reviews for Setting Sights
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/28
I'm conflicted, I hated the often confrontational actions of the PRT Directors (especially that arsehole Tagg) but you know shit's gone wrong when a recently turned 16 year old child gains control of a city. I kind of feel this would make for an awesome story since Piggot wasn't all bad, she had her moments even if I hate that she had to be such a slave to PR and therefore try and make the most of soft targets while ignoring the ones doing actual damage to the Bay
ACEofREDspades chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I realize it's been more than a year, but...this is really, really good. Is there ever going to be a sequel?
braidsinherhair chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I realize this was posted as year ago but I would read the crap out of this. Piggot is one of my favorite characters - I think like the Petunia Dursley of Worm.
Preier chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
oooh, excellent . her biggoted piggotness herself as a secondlifer? she didn't hesitate to drive HARD out of the old road. good for her.

thanks for sharing
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Well this is an interesting take on things. I like the idea of following Taylor with snippets of Piggot's meddling to try and fix things.
Prince Charon chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is good.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Peggy Piggot.
RazorSmile chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Why fuck over Armsmaster? Or rather, knowing the future, let him fuck himself over? Eh. Also she better take Coil down quick-like or he might rumble het first. Tattletale is a planetary-scale resource; can't kill *her*, too useful.

Good stuff.