Reviews for Nightmare Mansion
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2018
NOOOOO IS THERE ANY MORE I WANT MORRRRRREEEEEEE. PLESEEEEEE GIVE ME MORE IT IS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WHAT HAPPENS IS MISTY GOING TO DIE IS ASH GONNA SAVE ALL OF THEM OR ONLY ASH PICKACHU AND BROCK ARE GONNA MAKEIT OT OF ALIVE OR ARE THEY ALLLL GOING TO DIE. PLEASEEEEAAASEEE CONTINUE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Witty thinker chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Plz update! I beg u. Plzz... I hope u r not dead or something. Whatever it's jst 2 intrsting... So if u r stll out there thn plz update...
aaml chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
pls continue the story. i can't wait to see the end. it has become very interesting. by the way i enjoyed the story and it is awsome.
pokelover102 chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
What the fuck! You get me all fucking sad that Ash wanting to die or going to die when Misty jumps out in front of him to save his ass and now that's the end for right now I need to see that Ash will get Brock and Pikachu back so UPDATE SOON OR I WILL FIND YOU AND TEAR YOU APART WITH MY BEAR HAND AND WHAT'S EVER LEFT I WILL YOU MY AXE AND CHOP YOU INTO PIECES AND BURN THEM AND YOUR LITTLE PIKAPIKA TOO
Icerose64 chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Great story I don't usually like supernatural stories but I loved this

Please continue but thanks for the story ;)
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
I swear my eyes widened like heck when I read "the end"!

I love this story! I was reading this yesterday and I got so annoyed when my phone ran out of charge! And it was in the middle of the night so I couldn't go on the computer... This is really interesting and I really liked your Maggie and Yuuki characters. Usually I hate it when people made up charcters but yours really worked :) anyways, update ASAP!
Killya1995 chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
it should be the dramatic but happy ending (not TOO dramatic)
AshandMistyLove chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
GRRRR

please FINISH!

or i'll actually kill u...

PLEASE?

AAML:(
i lov wizardmon chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
ash...i revuw at the end or when i com like and is not fineshed...
Keely M chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
hey this fanfic is awesome, but does it have an ending? i'm super curious! thanks :)
dude chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
please finish this story
LAWELITE57 chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
THIS IS LIKE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! you need to put the ending hurry up plese i really want to see what happens your writing style is flawless and very tantalizing. keep up the good work!
maria772 chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
I think the story is great i can't wait to see how it ends.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 18 . 11/21/2008
oh my god ypu have to up date please update please i wasnt to find out what is going to happing next please i need to know so please update soon
Shuutastic chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
Aw wha? Seriously? That's it?

Haha, man. That's one of the longer fics I've read here. I really did enjoy it, though Ash is getting thoroughly abused.

I see you have no updated in quite some years... I hope you still have the ending in your mind as I would love to see the conclusion of this... it's so close to finishing, just one more chapter would be nice.

I look forward to another update, even if it will take some time.