Reviews for Nightmare Mansion
The Pokemon Reader chapter 12 . 8/12/2003
RAOR!

P.R: -whacks Absol on the head- Baka Toma, don't get mad... -looks to Usagi- USAGI! You FINALLY post another chapter and it's really great! SHEESH! I Bet It's Gonna Take FOREVER For The Next Chapter! ;.;

ROAR!

P.R: -whacks Toma the Absol again- Shut Up! -Looks to Usagi- You can expect an e-mail from me!
Atsukai-Nikui chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
Yo, I just spent about an hour reading your story! I really like it! I hope you continue soon!
The Awakener Viari chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
holy cliffhanger! update soon!
EvilVidel chapter 11 . 8/11/2003
I know how you feel about summer vacation, i have FIVE projects to hand in on Sept. 4, 2003 and i have to get packing because im moving, so this sucks, i don't mean the story sucks, i mean summer vacation.

-I LOVE YOUR STORY! _
Kit Kat chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
I Love This Story! I hope you update soon.

What happened to Pikachu? Did the same thing that happened to Ash happen to Pikachu? Or has Pikachu been sent to where Misty is? If he was, then will Ash have to save him too?

Please update as soon as you can, and can you try to write longer chapters? I can't get enough of your story. It is just so good! I love your writing style!

AAML 4ever -
SulliMike23 chapter 12 . 8/10/2003
*Sniffle Sniffle* That's a sad story...Please keep writing!
Maria chapter 11 . 8/8/2003
How did I miss this chapter? Hmm... I don't know but I hadn't seen this fic in awhile and I was thinking about it so I did a search and here it is, and it's updated! Yay! Brilliant of course. I loved every part but one of the best parts was at the end when you were thanking reviewers and I saw my name there! It brought tears to my eyes because it's wonderful to know that you appreciate my reviews. :-) I sill love, love, love it but after this chapter I love it more so now I love, love, love, love it! Can't wait till the next chapter (and hopefully I'll notice it before two months after you get it up!) Take as much time as you need to write it because I know it'll be worth it. Until next chapter, toodles!
pRiSka chapter 11 . 7/26/2003
YAY YOU HAVE TO UPDATE XD you got me here for an an hour reading this fic.. you must finish it NOW..! keep it up... what about brocko? lol he is so... hypnotized..
moongirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Love it update soon Please _
noye chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
update please x

(9,9,9,9,)
The Awakener Viari chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
YAY! i'm so glad u updated! i really like this story, and i can't wait for what comes next!
The hotdog man chapter 11 . 6/16/2003
nice keep up the good work
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 11 . 6/16/2003
. Yay! I liked that chapter, it was all...actiony! Mufufufufu! I'm not great at battling scenes either so I leave those out too, most of the time. Hehe...I liked the things at the bottom, those were funny! Great job, and as usual, I can't wait for another chapter! .

Aki Akito
moezy-chan chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
I love this story! Please update soon. I was inspired, by this fanfic, to write one of the similar genre! Please check it out. It's called: A Haunted Experience. Thanks so much. Bye.
SulliMike23 chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
Aye yi yi! What is this Misdravus' problem with Ash and Misty? Update soon p-p-p-p-p-please! *was imitating Roger Rabbit there*
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »