Reviews for Nightmare Mansion
Enchanted Hats chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
There's the trance thing I was looking for. Now if I just had a hint of it last chapter.

So Brock is a cold hearted jerk. And not very bright either. Of course, Ash is perfectly justified in his fears. Coming over and knocking on the door- without getting an answer... there are any number of bad things that could have happened beyond. If Brock really cared about Misty, he would have at least stayed until they got a reply- or at least until Ash knocked the door in.

See... this is why I like to imagine that Ash and Misty ditched Brock- and had Gary as a third member to their team. Fun stuff! :D
Enchanted Hats chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Wow, Misty is easy. For some reason I get the image of Yuuki holding up a jar of cookies going "Come into the mirror! We have free cookies!"

Now of course that's not the case. But still, Misty was rather easy to convince. Not even bothered by the fact that Yuuki is in a mirror. Or anything else. Is she possessed? In a trance? I think there needed to be a bit more to that scene for it to be clear.

Poor Ash- still desperately trying to get people to believe him, and still failing miserably.
Enchanted Hats chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
So Ash's first reaction to a room suddenly seeming different is to slam the door multiple times until it changes back? ...Really?

I think my first reaction would be to check I had the right room first. But that's just me.
Enchanted Hats chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
“Yea. She’s coming over to visit today and tomorrow. Maggie told me she’s interested in breeding and wants to talk to me!” Brock then grinned and threw his fist high into the air, “I have a date!”

Somehow that line seemed more dirty to me than it probably should. :insert bewildered face:

Anyways. So nobody believes Ash. What else is new? Strange creepy house with a spooky eight year old hosts, mysterious "female" rooms being richly furnished, and strange little girls with japanese names hanging out in gardens. Nope- nothing strange there at all. I'd feel perfectly safe in a house like that. Yup yup. As I make my pokemon eat my food and drink portions before me, and carry a 2 by 4 everywhere I go. Yup- perfectly normal inn.

Let's just hope Ash knocks some sense into Misty before it is too late.
Enchanted Hats chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I am reminded of Scooby Doo and the random abandoned mansions that none of the gang (with the exception of Shaggy and Scooby) is strange or spooky. Kinda wanna yell at the TV, "You stupid kids! Stop meddling!" But of course, they boldly walk in- past rotted wood planks in the floor, spider webs, and all other warning signs that say "hey you know, this probably isn't a good idea."

I like how Brock doesn't think this is strange at all. Figures. And Misty's silent reaction was a bit bothersome too. Both seem not to think this is an eight year old child with spooky smiles leading through a seemingly abandoned house- without taking payment or any other sort of credit to their stay.

There's always a price. Nothings for free. I think the little girl is going to eat them. :omg face:

Anyway, good start. I'm interested. So shall I continue. :D I love ghost stories.
AAML LOVER chapter 18 . 1/27/2008
i THINK U SHOULD FINISH NIGHTMARE MANSION EVEN IF IT IS OLD I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS.
Puppkid chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
Wow, how rude. (Kidding...I think.) That's a major cliffhanger there, and it's been over two years. I take it you stopped with this, even though there's possibly only one chapter left? That's really too bad...

It'd be nice to see you finish this, though.
Fia chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
Me: *glares angrily*

(Yes, I've decided to type like this too. All cause of you computer writers)

Me: This better be a happy ending, considering all the tension you've built up.

Umbreon: *nodding*

Me: POKEMON FOREVER!
Fia again chapter 17 . 10/16/2006
I COMPLETELY understand the project problem, I've got a geography one due day after tomorrow. Himalayas. Info, model, the works. _ I HATE SCHOOL! AH!
Fia chapter 13 . 10/16/2006
'Usagi eno baka' means 'Usagi is stupid' Thought I'd let you know.
Fia chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
AT LEAST READABLE? IT A DAMNED GOOD STORY AND YOU KEEP AT IT! GOT IT?

That's no way for a 13 year old to talk is it? _'
Fia chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
Oh, the drama starts! Cool!
Fia chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
I wouldn't throw stuff at you. What makes you think others would?
Fia chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Your dad went on a deleting frenzy? Wierd...
Fia chapter 1 . 10/16/2006