Reviews for Nightmare Mansion
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
Eric chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Please im begging you right the rest of the story! it is really good and i really want to read the rest of it and if you already have please tell me what the name or it is and if you havent please write the rest.
Eric chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
That was awsom! Hope you write the rest real soon because I really want to read the rest of it
joel chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
What's the hell? Where's the ending? Don't you dare to tell me you're not gonna finish it! Don't you even think about it, it's way too good not to be finished!
Ash Eyes chapter 18 . 3/6/2006
WHAT THE FUCK! NO! WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTERS! GET BACK HERE! hm... maybe we should try a more encouraging aproach... ur amazing, i love ur story, and its been 2 years since u finished... dont u owe it to URSELF to finish it?
Chibi-Chichan chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
OMG! OMG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I'LL DIE! Omg! That was a birlliant chapter! I loved it! Please update very soon!
Prissy chapter 18 . 8/7/2005
I love it could you do the next chapter please this week or mounth.
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
cool
starwing chapter 18 . 7/23/2005
please update this fic!

i love your story
Angel chapter 18 . 6/10/2005
wow i always am in suspense for the next chapter i can't wait!
raff chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
Great fic, Usagi! The pre-story segments were hilarious! In your next segments, watch your spelling and try to stay in the same tense. Don't take too long writing the next chapter, and try not to get hit by Tajiri-san's shoes!

P.S. Please don't let Misty die in the next chapter Please, please please! You would be betraying your role as a Misty fan if you did! For heaven's sake, just DONT LET HER DIE!
Stacee chapter 18 . 4/22/2005
Wow, i love this story! Its makes me wanna cry!

You use some much depth and emotion.

Cant wait for the next chapter (if you are still writing this story of course)

Raven236 chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
A Very well wrtten story, i hope you update soon.
tmp1114 chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
update this please i want to read the ending.
Horselady chapter 18 . 12/7/2004
I love you, your story rocks, and I just love it! Keep up the awesome work! Hope to see more SOON, lol. Just kidding, Take your time. Love it though!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »