Reviews for Nightmare Mansion
Maria chapter 18 . 12/5/2004
Good fanfiction has been seriously lacking. I hardly even check anymore. But today I decided to see if there was anything good... and here's your fic! I started screaming when I saw it. I was so excited to see it updated! I've missed it. I LOVED this chapter. You're amazing. I'm dying for more! Must... know... what... happens!
Hakajin chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I was supposed to be working on a school project the other night, but I just couldn't tear myself away from your fic, so I ended up getting to bed around 2. Really, it's great! You've got a really eerie amibiance going, and it's really sweet. I thought about it a lot yesterday. Your only problem is minor grammar errors, and overuse of the phrase "in toe" which I think is supposed to be "in tow". But whatever. Please update soon!
Kyoto-chan chapter 18 . 11/29/2004
Oh...yay! You finally updated! -dances a little jig then suddenly stops- Wait...you made a cliffy! -twitch- Ooh, I just hate cliffies! x_X; But, if you keep me waiting this long again, BAM! -holds up frying pan- This'll collide with your head, that's for sure.

I'm still a die-hard AAML supporter, that's for sure. -shrugs- Just the fact that Ash wants to help Misty won't faze me if there is a sad ending, but even if there is, I might start tearing up like in the beginning chapters of the fic.

But nonetheless, this was as good as the other chapters. _~ Hope you update soon, 'cause I ain't waiting another five months.
V-BABE chapter 18 . 11/25/2004
GEEZ! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA? Making me think it was the end! Don't scare me like that! ;_; COME ON ASHY-BOY! COME ON MISTY! DON'T DIE! WAH! I hope it's a happy ending... Update soon! MUST...KNOW...ENDING!
secretwinterzlove90 chapter 18 . 11/24/2004
wow! kewl story! update soon! btw welcome back!
Ri2 chapter 18 . 11/24/2004
Oh God...MISTY! Jesus, this is scary! Why isn't it in the horror genre?
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 11/24/2004
DAMN HER! DAMN THAT DEMON! WAKE UP MISTY! FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP!
tmp1114 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
can you finish this right now i want ash save his friends ok.
heeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
please keep writiting, i love ur stories, i am a big misty fand, and also a big aaml fan, so please write some other stories like his
Cherie Muto chapter 17 . 5/28/2004
PLEASE DON'T HAVE ASH DIE FROM THAT GIRL!
Cherie Muto chapter 17 . 5/28/2004
You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! And, please don't have Ash die.
Destiny's Light chapter 17 . 5/14/2004
Wow! It's so heartwrenching and exciting at the same time! It's really good! Please contiue!
alexis chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
this was a great story please update soon i beg and plead that u update soon. PLEASE UPDATE
Chibi-Chichan chapter 17 . 5/7/2004
NO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! _ *sigh* I'm like you...never update until it's like...one month later! I get alot of reviews saying "Update soon" and you know what I do? I update a month later! X_x;; It's not MY fault...well...not entirely! Lols. Good chapter...must have the kill! X.X Update!
Chibi-Chichan chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Hey, you know that part with Ash being thrown against the wall...? Well, I thought that was in Sailor Stars, where Queen Nehalania started blasting Usagi when she came up to her castle thingy or whatever. I watched Sailor Stars in Cantonese. And yes, I am another PSYCHO fan of Sailormoon! Yay! Beautiful story, I LOVE this couple! Off to my faves you go! .~ Okay, off to go read the rest of this lovely fic!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »