Reviews for Stillness and Constellations
Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is really lovely
3mily Blake chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Firs of all, Im from Chile, so see Pablo Neruda's poem at the beginning of this fic...awesome! Just great! I love this little story! So cute! ...maybe you could write a second part...? ;)
coldcoffeestains chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great story. i really enjoyed it
MajorSam chapter 1 . 5/7/2014

Part 2, maybe? :D
aevian17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Nice!
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very sweet scene insert, nice work.
Ema.l.a.u.r.y chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I wanna give this to my english teacher and watch her cry from joy because this is literally everything she begs us to do while writing! And also as per usual with your amazing fanfics OH THE FEELS! Ermagod it was amazing! 3
between the waves chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
nicely done! it annoys me when people pick this episode as a starting point for a relationship, because Kate was just not in a good place to be starting anything yet, and so I love what you've done here. you can feel the love, (it'd be sorta impossible not to with these two) but the focus is on the trust between them, and that's just gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
i like this. super cute!
alexmack32 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Agh I so loved this! I have such a thing for kill shot comfort fics.
She opens the door and then the fic ends and i die

but seriously loved how castle used an alexis story to calm her down, it was gorgeous
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Very well done, although I think you should have considered writing one or two more chapter- I think Castle coming in and sending her off to bed, or to her sofa to rest with some tea, while he cleans up would be interesting It would make her uncomfortable - but Castle would need to explain to her that love is sometimes how we allow others to care for us. I know they aren't there by a long mile yet at this point, but I think your story reminds us of the alternatives had one of them been more brave!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh the imagery of them against opposite sides of the door was amazing, and then to end it like- spot on!
thanks
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I think that if Richard Castle had known that Kate was in that kind of trouble, he couldn't have kept away from Kate's door! He may not have had a great plan, but he probably had a story involving his Alexis that was pretty similar and he would have made it work. He would have been there for her!

Very sweet!