Reviews for Passions
Iship3it chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was actually the first of your stories that I read because I was just feeling the need to read some BBRae real quick. I didn't review at that time, but now I will. :) Sooooooo cute! You have kind of an unusual take on what goes on in Beastboy's head. You show the insecurities that he doesn't often show. I like it! I loved the ending to this one!
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Really awesome story, very well done.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh, so she thinks he's handsome, I gave to agree, great little story.
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love your portrayal of confident, flirty Beast Boy! It's soo cute. Really sweet and well-written.
Tilith chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was adorable and typical Titans.
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great fluff! Is it possible to do a bunch of one shots that lead into one another? Because all of yours seem like they could
gwb620 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
IT'S SO FLUFFY! :D
InsanitysCandy chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love the awkwardness of your BB and Rae love
Keep up the great stories 3 3
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Cute! I love the sliver of hope you left BB 3
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So much fluff! I love how you always manage to squeeze Cyborg in somehow. Have I told you how much I adore your little one-shots?

I actually stated shipping these two because I found out BB's hobby-or as you say it- passion is attempting to make Raven laugh. I read it on the Teen Titans wiki. I think it's really sweet of him.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This story seems like gold. Both seemed quite in character, I enjoyed this.
VioletEmerald chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love it, super cute!
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Loved it. Very well done. I read the author notes _
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Heh, Raven certainly made Beast Boy's day, that's for sure.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awww... this is so sweet! I really like your work. It is perfectly fluffy and very well written! Thank you so much for writing! I can't wait to read more!