Reviews for Heartbreaker
WritingElephant chapter 30 . 2/5
That was beautiful. Do not take it lightly when I say this; IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I wasn't actually the biggest fan of the drama itself. But your fanfiction it where all the wasted potential for the show went. And you eliminated the irritating aspects of the drama. There was no annoying high school bullshit (excuse my french.) It honestly felt like you took these two underdeveloped characters and developed them. You were able to create a totally new, fresh, fascinating relationships for readers to sink their teeth into. It was so often such a toxic relationship, but there was never a point in the story where I wasn't rooting for them. It was great seeing them grow as people throughout the story. The emotions were always on high to the point where it was often uncomfortable to read (I say this in the best possible way; it was very effective. Your writing style was absolutely on point. I think you definitely have a future in writing. In fact, if you were willing to do some rewriting and Idk change the character's names, the locations etc. I'd bet my lunch money that this would find a publisher. I greatly enjoyed this story. My only problem with it is that I would have liked an epilogue and perhaps for the story to go more in depth to what was happening in the middle of the story, but that's just me being greedy. Thank you very much for your efforts in writing this! I enjoyed it thoroughly! I'm gonna go read your other fics now. :)
Northern chapter 30 . 1/5
Thank you for the pleasure to read such a wonderful story.
Saiyaa chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
J'ai beaucoup apprécié ta fanfic', surtout ta représentation de Young Do qui m'a fait encore plus aimer le personnage.

Merci pour ce moment,
Saiya
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
Wait wait wait wait! Hold the phone does this mean this was the last chapter? If not please update! I'm sorry I keep on pestering you but I love it!
chocolander chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Wow, that was a awesome read, imagining a what-if scenario of Young Do meeting Eun Sang first. But the ending was a bit abrupt and fell a bit flat. After chapter 29, when Eun Sang and her mother threw their entire lot behind Young Do, promising to stand by him no matter what, their declaration is not really backed up by their actual toughening out any possible backlash and invasion of privacy in chapter 30. If their earnest heartfelt declaration had been put to the test, there would be more emotional impact; I would be utterly bowled over with their overwhelming love and unconditional support they are willing to go through for Young Do. Even if Eun Sang wields more power after marrying Young Do with her holding co-ownership of the company, I think their marriage would still have been heavily publicized and sensationalised in the news, and all the background information on her family would still have been dug up. If you could tie up these loose ends, your story would have been more of an enjoyable read :) I think the climax of the story should be about how Young Do and Eun Sang's relationship gradually moves from the shadows into the light, like what Eun Sang has been wanting all along. While their marriage officialises their relationship, I would like to read more about how they deal with the people's responses to their marriage and how they become more open and comfortable about their relationship with others. And also, I would love it if you could provide some conclusion to Tan's relationship with Rachel (wow, their love was unexpected!).
teamyoungdo chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
THE END? Seriously?! No, you should write another chapter about their married life, that would be cute! But anyway nice story, keep up the good work!
FYInichole chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
Aww I can't believe this is over now :( I need an epilogue to cure my emptiness... hint hint.. lol
Bellamora chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
luxetverita chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely loved thus story! Almost as much as I loved Heirs. I definitely plan on rereading this next month when I'm on my family vacation. :)
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Noooooooooooo! Why do this have to end :'( I loved ever chapter of this :) you are an amazing author Hun :)
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
Omg omg omg *fan girl screaming* update soon! !Ahhhhhhhh! Im loving this story more and more!
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Ahhhh sooo happy for this update and marriage whooh yes eomma say yes I give my blessings :0
fleurheeley chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
LovingHopelessly chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
My dreams came true in this story. I can't wait to see how it unravels! :)
Bellamora chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Wow! I love this chapter and totally did NOT see the ending coming. Thank you for the update. This is still a excellent story