Reviews for Years gone by
didn't like it .
nequam-tenshi chapter 35 . 12/20/2017
After spending the last two days reading "Thicker than water," "Dino Time," "Reunion Time," and now "Years gone by," I love the different feels of all our well developed works! You have also made a TommyXHayley fan out of me too (not that I was ever a fan of either Kim nor Kat being paired with Tommy)! Wonderful job with the details and plotlines! You make me want to write again! I wish you a Happy Holidays and a Happy Early New Years!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 35 . 8/2/2016
I like the interactions among the teams. I get that Tommy didn't want his friends involved with the new threat because they had children. But he still could have maintained enough contact to let them know he was okay. Poor Cole is going to be a rookie forever.
Quyiken chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
This is literally the best thing I've ever seen.
HeartOfZoro4000 chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
OMG! That was the best power ranger story about Tommy and everyone that I've read and the longest one! Man you had me smiling at the funny moments Cole being knocked by the others, mainly Jase, made me double over laughing my ass off! Great story, that makes two of your stories that I've liked! And I'm pretty hard to please. Keep up the great work!
P.S. My the power protect you! XD
rebecca taylor chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
I love it
James Birdsong chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
Beautiful story
QuantumExia chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
It all makes sense now

Cole was tired of everyone calling him a Rookie so he quit being a Ranger and Became Deker in
Power Rangers Samurai! XD
brankel1 chapter 35 . 3/13/2014
Amazing job. Poor Cole.
brankel1 chapter 34 . 3/13/2014
I love it. I know Jason can do it.
SamuraiForever68 chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
Just finished this story. I have read all the rest of them and loved them hope to see more soon
Truman B chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
REALLY GREAT!
SassGirl23 chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
LOL! And I don't use that term unless I'm REALLY laughing! Poor Cole! Except, not really because I never really did like him...
dguice chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
I love it. Absolutely love it! Great chapter and Cole got it again. Keep up the great work.
bridgetlynn chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
Prior notice - I haven't gotten much sleep in the last two days due to various real life issues so this might be rambling.
This was so much fun. Also, a lengthy, actually plotted, story that has Hayley/Tommy? Faaabulous.
Since I full on own up to, and enjoy, my status as a 'nerd' (even if my friends point out that I'm far too old to still be watching PR) I can admit I squealed a little when I realized where the Tommy/Hayley pairing was probably going. Before DT-era (the only one I really loved, and didn't miss an episode of, post-Turbo) I sort of just accepted that I was an odd-ball and didn't ship any of the characters (and usually scratched my head in confusion over the pairings the writers DID give us - even at 10 yrs old). It didn't help that I pretty much hated Kim's character since the first season as I had a major issue with peppy, popular, cheerleader types in junior high (even pre-Tommy being introduced) and poor Tommy Oliver was going to be fanon'd into pining away for her for the rest of his life (and as a 30 year old woman can I point out that I barely even thought about my high school boyfriend by the middle of my freshmen year of college - so wtf do some of these kids think adult relationships are like?). Then Hayley was introduced on DT and I said to myself, "Damnit...I finally have two OTPs in a fandom that I didn't even consider the pairings of for almost twenty years - and neither one is going to happen. Grrr." (Conner/Kira & Hayley/Tommy).
So, anyway, I loved this. It had an actual plot, it was fairly well written, it all felt incredibly in-character - including the fact that you actually matured their characters personalities as they got older (sometimes I read a fanfic with the originals as adults and I cringe 'cause they aren't 16 anymore but they are written as though they are). An even bigger bonus being that it felt more realistic then the show usually does (ie: these people actually kept in touch, maybe not day to day things - but the big events they shared. And considering all the crap they've gone through, you need a group that understands - in canon it's like no one knows anything about anything once they give up and/or lose their powers).
Bottom line - loved it very much.