Reviews for Zoro hated Valentine's Day
Litao chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I would have thought Sanji would have asked Luffy to exchange the note with him but I like the way you wrote it It turns out really nice 3
krito1389 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Owwww how cute and sweet! awesome idea
jajajaja Sanji's note was AWESOME! so funny
Zoro's one was so cute, it was practically a confession jeje
And luffy's jajaja
Ventusio chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is a really sweet fic! I ;ove how you made Sanji's letter out to Gwen, so sweet! The only thing, their relationship felt like it progressed too fast. Zoro went from sleeping all the time to being with Sanji all the time. It felt a bit weird. You did nail Sanji (he's your fave, so how could you not? )! The story as a whole was good! I like it!
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is really great, i loved the characterization and it was just the right length. The added notes were nice touches as well, luffys had me cracking up!
anon-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
this is very sweet! it truly represents how their relationship really is! this is a really awesome fic!

by the way i like luffy's letter the best! *I still can't stop laughing XD*
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hahaha great story! It was really cute :)
I like luffy‘s note to zoro “you're stuck with pork“ XD
I Hate Change chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh luffy... XDDDDD
Nerisel chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Luffy's letter is a masterpiece. 100% XD
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Okay, what a cute little fic. Not entirely sure how Sanji interpreted Zoro's letter as a love confession after only hanging out for a week, but not really complaining. That and he totally is sexy as hell when he's fighting.
I also want to thank you for including the letters as a bonus. Zoro's is totally him, Sanji's is so in-character it hurts, and Luffy's is just hilarious. I can totally see all three of them writing those letters exactly as that. Great job with the characterizations.
That being said, Sanji was just a touch OOC in this. I mean, he HAD to have known WHY Zoro was following him that day, and it's just weird to think he'd be so amenable to hanging with Zoro when all they've had so far was mindless antagonism. Especially if Sanji knew it was only for the sake of the assignment. Ah well, it was still a great little fic. KTN
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You know, right at the start I wasn't completely convinced I'd like this one, but it won me over. It became sort of captivating after a while, I liked it.

But The best thing about it was definitely Luffy's letter. Not to disparage any of the other stuff, but the ultimate power of Luffiness in that just shines so bright!

Good work! Hope your valentine likes it.
MyLadyDay chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You're tied with pork xD Loved this, dear, it's funny and I bet Gwen will love it :D