Reviews for The Winchester :The Sequel
Two-Black-Eyes chapter 102 . 11/2/2015
aww such a nice ending nice that she got to see Adam one last time
Jenmm31 chapter 102 . 11/12/2014
Aawww...such a heartfelt ending! It was the perfect note to end this story on because she's been waiting for that momento to finally get some closure with Adam and say goodbye. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Laila chapter 99 . 11/6/2014
I can't wait for your new story. This is so good.
Jenmm31 chapter 99 . 10/29/2014
A bagel and Dr. Pepper for breakfast? haha...she loves Dr. Pepper :P Love that Bobby finally showed back up! Missed him. And I hope Cas can pull off a miracle and at least bring back Adam for poor Lexi. I'm sure that would really help her!
Jenmm31 chapter 96 . 10/28/2014
Yuck, Gordon! My least fav guy haha. That was a close call with Lexi! Good thing she's got two brothers watching her back, and a guardian angel!
Jenmm31 chapter 94 . 10/17/2014
Ellen! I was not expecting to see her again! I was thinking it was going to be someone else haha. Nice! Also, did you that chapter 93 and 94 are the same? Maybe they got uploaded wrong. Can't wait to see how this case turns out and if we will see more of Ellen!
Shammey chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It's good! I was like, "No! Not Bobby!" haha
Jenmm31 chapter 91 . 10/8/2014
Oh nooo! Who's in the bunker?! Spookey! Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Jenmm31 chapter 89 . 10/3/2014
Zombies! Freaky for sure! Good thing they found her before she turned into one herself! Eek! Looking forward to more!
Laila chapter 86 . 9/22/2014
Please Update Soon - your story is great!
Jenmm31 chapter 86 . 9/23/2014
Amazing chapters you have here! Poor Lexi! The boys better hurry back to the motel so they can patch her up fast! Looking forward to more!
Jenmm31 chapter 80 . 8/24/2014
I liked the whole mirror story in this case! You are great at coming up with original stuff, although I would have enjoyed learning more about why she pulled people through the mirror and more of the backstory, but it was still really good! Can't wait to see what's going on back at the bunker!
Jenmm31 chapter 77 . 8/22/2014
These Winchesters just can't catch a break, can they? Lol. Always hard at work! Can't wait to see what's up next for them...
Guest chapter 74 . 8/10/2014
Thanks for keep updating!
Jenmm31 chapter 74 . 8/10/2014
Poor Lexi and Dean had some drama going again between them! Glad they got that sorted out though :) Now they are on the case! Great job!