Reviews for Tuxedo Harry
Chuni Luni chapter 19 . 4/6
Uh oh...

Headphones huh? Nice nickname.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 17 . 3/25
I sympathize with Jedite more than any of the Senshi and their planned utopia of Crystal Tokyo. Is that strange? I've never seen it done well, or even benevolently.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 8 . 3/25
Seig Zeon, though.
Shebajay chapter 19 . 3/19
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 3/19
Harry you dumb dude. the wand isn't everything.
Hopefully someone can talk some sense into him and tell him that he can get a new wand.
FanFictionWriter123 chapter 19 . 3/18
Aww, Harry, you're being too hard on yourself...You still have magic...Hmmm...it probably changed? Because of your new "position." You can still get a new wand...
cko2 chapter 19 . 3/18
Poor harry, first being chased by a girl, then breaking his wand. Amusing chapter though.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 19 . 3/18
oh dang, that is bad in a way...but good chapter.
FinalGuardian chapter 19 . 3/18
This is something of an odd crossover but this is easily one of the best written fic's I've ever seen for either fannon.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 19 . 3/18
OH,getting good what Harry's going to do about his wand.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 19 . 3/18
Oh no his wand. But it's time toget a better wand maybe the wand maker in hongkong can help
Byakugan789 chapter 19 . 3/18
dawww... Poor Harry. Meh, that just means he can get another one. According to Pottermoore the Japanese academy is famous for their overpowered wands made from Cherry wood and Dragon Heart String. Weak Wizards will cause alot of explosions with those wands, but powerful ones won't find their power restricted by the wood core combination like they would with most other combinations (especially unicorn hair wands). He can get it in Hong Kong with Amy when she gets Legitimized.
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 3/18
Your story is really good, quite an enjoyable read. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 19 . 3/18
I suppose now, more than ever would be the time for a needed "Mid-season upgrade" that most magic-fantasy-youma-fighting-girls anime get.. ala Pretty Cure. Harry needs a new wand, Tuxy needs to replace that cane and tux because those do just "great" at protecting someone. Magic or no, it's time to get serious.
That scene with Sirius and Saeko was hilarious in the end, but I have to say, Sirius better watch out because Karma is a 5 letter word. Banter was fun between Tuxy and that Adriann lady, but she raises a fair number of points and flaws, sure they may be on opposite sides, but there's a certain matter of "pride" here and she was right to point out the flaws.
Lastly, alas poor Owl Knight Harry, the splintered, beaten wand at the end is the most of his worries, and considering that wand was the symbol of pretty much his only ticket out of the Dursley hellhole, is all but nearly toast now.. and not the good kind of toast that goes real well with butter.
Nicely done on the update as usual, dramatic, funny and cliffhangerish of the bombshell dropping at the end. Can't wait for more.
Trivia time!: To give Tuxy his 5 seconds of anime trivia attention, I will focus on him. His original voice actor in the original series on the Japanese side was Toru Furuya, but in Crystal he's voiced by Kenji Nojima... can't really say I recognize those two. However, for the English side, first 11 episodes he was voiced by Rino Romano.. yes.. that guy, the guy who also voiced Batman in The Batman, Spiderman in the PS1 Spiderman video game and Spiderman Unlimited (tv series cut at 12 episodes, no funding I guess). Since then he had another actor before his most consitent one of Vince Corazza.. who has a role in Kingdom Hearts, care to guess?
kaleb-yamato chapter 18 . 3/3
This is great! Please update as soon as you can!