Reviews for Tuxedo Harry
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 28 . 8/31
NOOOOO! Not the cliffie! By the way, this is a much better story than I first thought it would be from the title. I was expecting some cheesy, badly written and utterly cliche story, but this is creative, well written, humorous and all around a really awesome story! Keep up the good work!
TrimusicaDrag00n90 chapter 28 . 8/21
This is good and Harry/usagi for the pairing
wglattli chapter 21 . 8/11
Now THIS is what I call a chapter! Finally, a little bit of reality sneaks in to give the senshi a little nip on the nose. I say good for Mamoru as he will be a MUCH better character for this.
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 8/1
So is there going to be pairings?
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 8/1
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 8/1
Excellent chap
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/1
Pretty interesting premise
Rabit2017 chapter 27 . 7/18
ha, that's brilliant, and may she chockes on it, lol
Rabit2017 chapter 19 . 7/17
I get that he is kind of like some kind of spiritual brother to her, but making Potter a blood relative to Ami, which he probably is, is kind of weird
Rabit2017 chapter 11 . 7/17
burn this noisy old man down,burn him
Tamha chapter 12 . 7/2
The explanation about what parts you've seen of Sailor Moon are probably good, though now a days I hope you've found a little time and interest to watch Sailor Moon Crystal. I think it's cleaner and more concise telling of the story, and less prone to adding elements that were later contradicted because of a combination of the show getting padded and the manga still being in production when the first anime was done. Also, instead of Mamoru being a University student perving on middle school girls, he's just in high school and implied to be only sixteenish instead of twentyish at the start of the story.

Besides that fact, why you elected to ship the Outers to America is completely understandable, and while Saturn and Pluto are definitely the strongest of the four, you're not wrong in your assessment of Uranus and Neptune being stronger than Sailor Moon's "handmaidens." Also, the job of the Outers was to protect the Kingdom from threats entering from outside the solar system, and the fact that the Negaverse is already present (and leaking from a parallel dimension that completely bypasses those planets in reaching Earth) means they probably don't even know there's a threat happening in Japan right now (again). They never show up during season four, either, as the threat of that season is "internal" to the solar system, as it was released from a solar eclipse.

With the Infinity arc (S3) implied to have happened, but the Dream (S4) and Stars (S5) arcs not being implied at this point, you have managed to fix some inconsistencies in the timeline of the original anime. Namely that each season was a year, but for the first two seasons they remained 14 and they weren't explicitly 16 until the final season. The entirety of S4 hinges on Chibiusa's presence in the 20th century, so it's best to assume it just hasn't happened, causing the scouts to not live a phantom year (they were clearly not enrolled in school the whole season, despite the fact that school in Japan only gets something like one month, March, off each year). (Oh, yeah, also I don't know if you've since been made aware, though I think I commented on it in an earlier chapter, but the Japanese school model does not follow one similar to the US or UK at all, since the school year starts at the beginning of April and ends in March.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Mamoru's and Usagi's personal growth subplots.

It makes complete sense that Harry won't be dating any of the scouts any time soon (if at all). If the story progresses to Harry being eighteenish or so, that would be the point that they might be willing to date him, I think.
David12leca chapter 12 . 6/28
Brilliant it was like a logical explanation rather then the sub rant of why dumbledoor is evil with huge leaps and twist it feels like im traveling by magic also the chapter where venus tells harry about girls is beyond useful i told me mate she thought its was insightful and understanding.
ericitouch2010 chapter 3 . 6/23
A harry potter and sailor moon fanfic crossover? Huh, this looks promising.
BackInBlack chapter 28 . 5/29
Leylines - energy lines across the planet. The meeting of two or more creates node. More lines - more powerful node. More lines across the planet - more potent planet. Muggles usually sees external representation such as megalithics. Hogwarts sits on meeting of 5 lines. Gringotts London on 4, although powerful. It seems the Tokyo has another important meetpoint.
What probably Saturn did that years ago: After Queen overpower main connections and literally burn the wires, Saturn just shut down remaining nodes and let energy flow outside them. A few unreachable nodes has been pressumed as already off, although opposite could be true (MiB).
Is possible to shut down the nodes? Yes, although it needs shut down the flow inside the leylines, which means stop energy flowing through the planet. And stop the planet's core. That cannot been done without raising the alerts across the globe. So it is not possible do this silently.
Shadowess 88 chapter 28 . 5/23
It took a while for me to read through this, as this style of writing is not what I am used to. By style I mean a turn of fictional politics. This is a different way of looking at the series in logical shades of grey rather than black and white. I look forward to where this leads... Also to what Luna's reaction will be to these developments, but more-so Crookshanks'! As to Tuxedo Mask, to me it seems like Endymion is meant to be a consort to the crystal itself. Maybe there was more to Endymion as well? Usagi still has power as a scout so she is a princess still.. Huh, I can only speculate. Have fun writing and making Wibbly Wobbly timey wimey chaos!