Reviews for The Death God and the Mystic Eyes
I like the story you should do the battle of trolls old fang face and hat n clogs vs aizen
InTheDarkestHowers chapter 9 . 3/7
I really like this Fic And your other one Golden Queen will you update one of them soon? I can't seem to find many Fate stay night fic's that are good.
Hellfire44 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Quincies were NOT restricted to just 1 country and they WERE unbalancing the spirit and human worlds. First of all quincies are seen in Japan yet use German. Which means at the very least they are in those two countries, but considering even the elite sternritters are very diverse in nationality it's very likely that quincies were a world wide pandemic.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Any intresset in asking Lupine Horror for a possible colab in bringing Harry over, would be hella' funny if he came over for Shinji's death.
I am Insanity chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Nice small cameo of Fate's Gamble, wouldn't have expected it
shunshinking chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Can't wait to see this updated again in the future
willowskeith chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Good story so far
A Fan chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
So I'm wondering what the status is on Shiki and his relationship with Arcueid is? I mean he clearly existed and is most likly alive as Aoko met Ichigo arond the same time as Shiki. And Arc's comments on him killing her. They're clearly not in a relationship-or at least a romantic one. And he doesn't seem to be her bodyguard either so I'm curious. Although the fact she gave him an odd knife(most likely Nanaya or Nanatsu-Yoru...or at least based on them.)
kyuuryuu13 chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
MAKE SHINJI AND ZOUKEN PAY!*animalistic growl* *growls out*I hate Shinji and I hate Zouken! How dare they do that to little Sakura! *sigh*The only part of this that I don't like is that Sakura was raped and I'm sure that's canon. Other than that, excellent work as always Sakura-chan, see you next time. Ja ne.
Faraway-R chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Hoo boy. A can of worms. Crest worms.
Michael chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Idea for dealing with Kotomine and Gilgamesh: Have Ishida crush Hollow bait with Ichigo at Kirei's church, then run away fast and let Gilgamesh deal with all the swarming Hollows and the Gillian.
Chief Minion chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I hope you continue this.
overlord7 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
awesome story. can't wait for the next update.
Arai kaji chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Please do continue this fic I am enjoying it immensely!
Jouaint chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Yeah Gilgamesh could take on a fully powered Arcueid and win. Which is very, very scary.