Reviews for The Death God and the Mystic Eyes
Parks98 chapter 6 . 10/4
...I have a feeling you don't like rukia
Parks98 chapter 2 . 10/4
You know I always wondered what would happen if shirou's circuits never got screwed up from him making circuits. Imagine he has more circuits than the average mage yet only after 8 years ( spent the next two years persistently asking Kiritsugu to teach him Magecraft.) which is at max was 2920 much wasted potential, imagine how he would be if he not only had the skills from UBW but a body that was better!
adammaslowski79 chapter 9 . 9/20
I really like this story and could I ask do you plan to continue this story?
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 7/25
I'm currently on like chapter 46 of Fate's Gamble so I was able to immediately recognize the lozenges and Rider's sisters. I hope you update soon.
Kurai chapter 9 . 7/22
Hilarious. More please.
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 7/20
I ssssssssooooooooooo want to see more of this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 7/10
Again this is amazing and I can't wait to read more. Please continue!
I like the story you should do the battle of trolls old fang face and hat n clogs vs aizen
InTheDarkestHowers chapter 9 . 3/7
I really like this Fic And your other one Golden Queen will you update one of them soon? I can't seem to find many Fate stay night fic's that are good.
Hellfire44 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Quincies were NOT restricted to just 1 country and they WERE unbalancing the spirit and human worlds. First of all quincies are seen in Japan yet use German. Which means at the very least they are in those two countries, but considering even the elite sternritters are very diverse in nationality it's very likely that quincies were a world wide pandemic.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Any intresset in asking Lupine Horror for a possible colab in bringing Harry over, would be hella' funny if he came over for Shinji's death.
I am Insanity chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Nice small cameo of Fate's Gamble, wouldn't have expected it
shunshinking chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Can't wait to see this updated again in the future
willowskeith chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Good story so far
A Fan chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
So I'm wondering what the status is on Shiki and his relationship with Arcueid is? I mean he clearly existed and is most likly alive as Aoko met Ichigo arond the same time as Shiki. And Arc's comments on him killing her. They're clearly not in a relationship-or at least a romantic one. And he doesn't seem to be her bodyguard either so I'm curious. Although the fact she gave him an odd knife(most likely Nanaya or Nanatsu-Yoru...or at least based on them.)