Reviews for The Death God and the Mystic Eyes
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 11/3
There was also the fact he didn't look down on those of Asian descent like most.
He doesn’t dislike the Japanese from his experiences in the Grail War?

downside was that she had a slower healing rate if she hadn't had blood in a while
wouldn’t that mean it is always slower since she does not drink blood? She is a True Ancestor not a Dead Apostle; why would her not drinking blood lower her abilities? For the TAs, drinking blood is purely psychological.

treated her more casually than he did most other girls. About the only other female he would willingly associate with without holding anything back was Rin,
What of Tatsuki?

idiot who took her powers wasn't going to cooperate
when and how did he take them?

she wasn't as good at Ether-based spells since it wasn't in her Element
I thought she was a “Normal One” or whatever they were called, that could use all of the five classical elements.

Rukia gave Ichigo her powers, the answer is simple. SHE DIDN'T
Except as I showed before, you said that Ichigo stole her power.

should he ever say the pass phrase, which was his sword's name
how did Kisuke know Zangetsu’s name?

managed to rope in an ANCESTOR Princess
Apostles and Ancestors are two different things

Considering Altrouge tried to kill Arc…I am confused with how close they apparently are in your fic.
pleas have waver give shiro accesses to his memories of the 4th grail war
fanfic reader chapter 2 . 10/31
please have zelrech upgrade and heal shiro's atrophied magic circuits and or give him more using the second true magic
fanfic reader chapter 1 . 10/31
since ichigo has the jewelled sword of zelrech could he give to shiro and could shiro use it to accesses his alternates.
fanfic reader chapter 1 . 10/31
please have ichigo help shiro and rin gain their own set of mystic eyes and if you can have shiro learn and master kido which would fit him because kido is demonic magic and shiro has a realty marble which is something demons use as their natural ability.
madcow360 chapter 9 . 11/1
Would like to see this story continued. I'm quiet fond of FSN and this writes like a rather good blend of Bleach and FSN.
Leto Okami chapter 9 . 10/29
poor shinji he's a dead man XD
Parks98 chapter 6 . 10/4
...I have a feeling you don't like rukia
Parks98 chapter 2 . 10/4
You know I always wondered what would happen if shirou's circuits never got screwed up from him making circuits. Imagine he has more circuits than the average mage yet only after 8 years ( spent the next two years persistently asking Kiritsugu to teach him Magecraft.) which is at max was 2920 much wasted potential, imagine how he would be if he not only had the skills from UBW but a body that was better!
adammaslowski79 chapter 9 . 9/20
I really like this story and could I ask do you plan to continue this story?
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 7/25
I'm currently on like chapter 46 of Fate's Gamble so I was able to immediately recognize the lozenges and Rider's sisters. I hope you update soon.
Kurai chapter 9 . 7/22
Hilarious. More please.
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 7/20
I ssssssssooooooooooo want to see more of this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 7/10
Again this is amazing and I can't wait to read more. Please continue!
I like the story you should do the battle of trolls old fang face and hat n clogs vs aizen