Reviews for Caught in the Act
satomika chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Heeheehee

They're all trying not to be caught in the act...
Eli chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god kikoichi is lucky as hell xD
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Uozumi and AKAGI? My, my.. I never thought I'd see the day..
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
LOL! this was funny! I didn't laugh my ass out but it did put a HUGE smile on my face, and in fact I did laugh while reading it ;). Thank you for sharing it with us!
Keax chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
-grins- i like the RuHana part the best. ... i wonder why? HAHAHA. RUHANARU
Keax chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
wonderfully amusing. cheered me up immensely.

... i miss you, Hika-senpai~! doko? TT;
Rumiko Nadajima chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Am i weird to be reading and reviewing this fic which is pretty old? *doesn't care about weirdness*

This was wonderful. *sniffles in pride at the big role my alter-ego plays* I want a follow-up chapter on this though...like an aftermath...so everything can end perfectly! *sucker for happy endings*
Chaos Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Love it!

Oh and in my 'Intoxicated Bliss' (yes, the one with clashing love pentagons and nonagons, because of that damn potion thing) I'm still debating on whether or not I should shove Hanagata and Fujima into the trial more so, *mess* to not only complicate things but make it sweeter and darker-? ~sigh~ Love your ficcie! Love it. Love it.

Until then,

~Chaos Silver

*hoping* you'd review my fic! Ciao!
sLL chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
LoL!

it's funny!

Nice one there...

-sLL
frozenfemale chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
your fic is funny, very funny, but i have never been one for a homo relationship, even if it is in a story, but i say again, i admit your story is funny.
Solarwind Starfire chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
*Giggles* Funny.
eowyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
oh no! I am becoming a hentai! "barfs" Hey this fic is sooooooooo much fun! My hat goes of to you dear author.
amyza chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
LOL! I love it! It's sooo funny! It really cracked me.
unchained chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
not bad...quite funny, especially the lettuce bit...and the plan A...a little disgusting abt what sakuragi and rukawa do in the showers...but cool idea!
unchained chapter 1 . 10/15/2002