Reviews for Twilight Zone
CantKeepMeDown chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
The sex is really well written. I just kind of find myself wishing the would have bitched at each other for a bit longer. That was fun, too.
Velvet Storm chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I'm quite addicted to Crowley. I've been enjoying the story very much, and this chapter was EXCELLENT. Now 'scuse me while *I* go shower and hope for Crowley to walk in on ME. ;)
Sternkind chapter 30 . 1/3/2015
You are fucking awesome. That is all.
0-Mizuki-0 chapter 30 . 1/3/2015
I spent the last few minutes after reading this as a pile of 'oh my god's. This is sooooo good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
0-Mizuki-0 chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
The climax is nearing! Looks like Lucifer has everyone but Dean and Crowley on his side at the moment. Meg seems to be wavering between the two though... I wonder who she'll end up helping in the finale. Does raising hell on earth negate the deal Lucifer has with Crowley? Then again there's nothing Crowley can really do if all the demons rather follow Lucy instead. And he forgot to seal the deal to begin with.
0-Mizuki-0 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
Hurray, Dean and Crowley are back together! I'm glad that they told each other how they felt and that Dean hasn't forgiven him right away.

I can't wait to find out what Sam and Lucifer are planning. Hopefully, Cas and Gabriel won't get too hurt by the end.
0-Mizuki-0 chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Awww, Crowley...
Loving this story
Crowleyistheonlyking chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
Poor Cas :(
I really like how you opened the characters up in this chapter. I also really liked how you made Dean react to Sam. And I like it how you explained how even though Dean is now a demon, that doesn't make him bad.
Lily chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
Eeeee! I kept your fic bookmarked on my phone and I'd check back about once a week and I was starting to think you abandoned it, but then I checked back and there were two new AMAZING chapter up! Thank you for updating! :D
Christabelle Evring chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
I thought this chapter was good. Really good. :)
Christabelle Evring chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I like it, I love it, I'm totally not singing this...

Anyway, I liked it. A LOT :)
Crowleyistheonlyking chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE
fabreezango chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
OH MY CHUCK! I didn't see that coming! WHAT THE FUCK! I can't believe it, you are so evil. I really need to know what is going to happen next! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! I can't... I just can't! I am so shocked! How could I not see that coming?
fabreezango chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter! So sorry I didn't reviwe the last one, my computer was broken :( Now I feel like a bad person! But I loved this chapter :)
Lily chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
This chapter was AMAZING! I can't wait for the next one :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »