Reviews for Two Kryptonian Wives
edenson65 chapter 4 . 2/6
Tis is a fun story
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Pretty sure Karen is like six feet tall if a little bit more.
d chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
more p;z
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Fun so far. Shake things up and expand the world and it'll be even better.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
In one part Harry won 7.5 billion, with a B, and in another he won 7 million. Pretty different numbers there. I know this premise frequently has that money component, but having two radically different numbers makes me think the money issues will be handled either poorly or in a ridiculous fashion. Might want to fix that.
andrewswings chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
in my opinion i enjoyed this fanfic up till the 4th chapter i would understand if this was an omake or something but it completely changes harry's personality
Calebros chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
and shouldn't Lucius still be in prison?
Calebros chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
so there is no Kara yet?
Calebros chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
commas are really usefull, so please use them
Calebros chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
wait 5'8" is average, but 5'9" is tall?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
pretty interesting chapter! i'd say that the altering function of the collars is a bit much though...
Cateagle chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
*snicker* Dumbledore and the two younger Weasleys just don't seem to get it that they are way outclassed. Getting Hermione and Daphne as slaves was a surprise, but I guess good and caring Master and Mistresses beats their other options.

I loved Romilda's response to Ginny's cry, I'm certain something will come of that later and Dumbledore will again be left sucking air.

I'm definitely looking forward to more of this story, especially the responses of various Hogwarts professors as well as certain other people (I wonder how Riddle would stand up to two sets, at a minimum - be interesting if Daphne's DNA was changed to Kryptonian, of heat vision?
moops chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
harry some how has to get kriptonia powers or 3 of his wives will outlive him
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
Fabulously absoutelously amazinglously ... story. *loss of words*
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
Wait I have a question. Seeing how different Hermiones personaity seems to be after putting the collar on, and how different she is compared to when Daphne put HER collar on, why was Dapne a unmoving almost robotic slave until Harry told her to act like herself again and she immediately, plus why doesn't Harry give the same 'regain your REAL personality' order on Hermione so she acts more like her old self and less like the french maid outfit slave collar is making her act like like what happened when he gave the order to Daphne to 'wake her up'? *lol*