Reviews for Long Live the King
Scarlet Firesong chapter 30 . 1/18
Is there going to be a sequel? I loved this story and I can't wait for more!
Why Wickerbottom chapter 14 . 1/15
I read up to the chapter with Wickerbottom and I felt kinda sad. Mainly because I love Wickerbottom. But the fact that she died gives the story a lot of depth. The main four aren't the first to be there. The other caste is there, from multiple different times. It just adds onto how hopeless the place is.
Its3am chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
I'm crying. Yeah, normal 3 am stuff.
There's no sequel. Of course. Of course.
Sigh. As a sidenote, your characterizations are spot on. I fuckin loved it, despite the eternal absence of a sequel.
Girlbook chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
make a sequel please? this is too good!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2016
Oh man, that ending is so perfect
cdonovan chapter 30 . 9/5/2016
;3
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2016
*dramatic music*
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
THIS IS AWESOME!
Beware of the Mine Turtle chapter 30 . 6/20/2016
I love this! I've never noticed this story before, but I'm glad I read it! So many questions! How will the survivors react to Maxwell's story? Will Wilson ever be rescued? WILL THEY EVER FIND WENDY'S AXE?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2015
Woah. Woah that was good. Started reading yesterday, and I havent been able to stop since.
So many incredible chapters, and no character felt left out. It was perfect
Good job !
GP chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
OMG IM GONNA CRY! THERES GOTTA BE A SEQUEL IS IT? CAUSE IF THERE ISNT... IM GONNA CRASH MY HEAD THROUGH MY LAPTOP! THIS IS GREATTTTTT! (PLS TELL ME YOU ALREADY HAD THE SEQUEL RUNNIN' !)
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
PLZ PLZ MAKE THE SEQUEL!
Drillbee Automaton chapter 30 . 8/11/2015
hi, i'm a big fan of this story and i think its absolutly amazing, but for the sequel can you look up Zombidj on deviantart and look at how he/she (i don't know for sure) designs shadow wilson? its a really cool design and i would love it if you tried to add that into your next story.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Poor Ms Wickerbottom...
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
One of the many great introduction.