Reviews for Long Live the King
*dramatic music*
THIS IS AWESOME!
Beware of the Mine Turtle chapter 30 . 6/20
I love this! I've never noticed this story before, but I'm glad I read it! So many questions! How will the survivors react to Maxwell's story? Will Wilson ever be rescued? WILL THEY EVER FIND WENDY'S AXE?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2015
Woah. Woah that was good. Started reading yesterday, and I havent been able to stop since.
So many incredible chapters, and no character felt left out. It was perfect
Good job !
GP chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
OMG IM GONNA CRY! THERES GOTTA BE A SEQUEL IS IT? CAUSE IF THERE ISNT... IM GONNA CRASH MY HEAD THROUGH MY LAPTOP! THIS IS GREATTTTTT! (PLS TELL ME YOU ALREADY HAD THE SEQUEL RUNNIN' !)
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
PLZ PLZ MAKE THE SEQUEL!
Drillbee Automaton chapter 30 . 8/11/2015
hi, i'm a big fan of this story and i think its absolutly amazing, but for the sequel can you look up Zombidj on deviantart and look at how he/she (i don't know for sure) designs shadow wilson? its a really cool design and i would love it if you tried to add that into your next story.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Poor Ms Wickerbottom...
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
One of the many great introduction.
VeeVee The Writer N Artist chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Holy Shit this story was amazing! A! 5/5! *dances*
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
That. Was awesome

And oh wow good luck with explaining this Maxwell, I have a feeling you're gonna be set on fire in a moment
SeventhSaixWolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I just can't say how much I love this fic! All the characters are just perfect! (Especially badass Wendy, I love her :D) And you are describing their world well. Please continue writing the story soon!
Deadsong chapter 30 . 3/19/2015
Dude, you want to know how much I like this fic? I want KLEI to release more content JUST so you can continue after this masterpiece. THAT MUCH.

Wilson's loony trip is hands down my favorite part. I enjoyed every moment of it.
Koalefant chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Re-reading this for the third time already,
I'm so excited for the sequal!
I know I already reviewed it, but I'm just so addicted to this story! It's awesome, and I'm going to be re-reading this until the sequal finally comes out
Koalefant chapter 30 . 1/27/2015
I can not wait for the sequel! Holy crap! I love this story so much! This fanfic had me up at 3:00 in the morning on a school night saying "just one more chapter!"