Reviews for Long Live the King
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 30 . 8/15
Catquat Vixen chapter 30 . 8/11
hi, i'm a big fan of this story and i think its absolutly amazing, but for the sequel can you look up Zombidj on deviantart and look at how he/she (i don't know for sure) designs shadow wilson? its a really cool design and i would love it if you tried to add that into your next story.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 14 . 7/24
Poor Ms Wickerbottom...
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 7/24
One of the many great introduction.
VeeVee The Writer N Artist chapter 30 . 6/14
Holy Shit this story was amazing! A! 5/5! *dances*
That. Was awesome

And oh wow good luck with explaining this Maxwell, I have a feeling you're gonna be set on fire in a moment
SeventhSaixWolf chapter 1 . 5/21
I just can't say how much I love this fic! All the characters are just perfect! (Especially badass Wendy, I love her :D) And you are describing their world well. Please continue writing the story soon!
Deadsong chapter 30 . 3/19
Dude, you want to know how much I like this fic? I want KLEI to release more content JUST so you can continue after this masterpiece. THAT MUCH.

Wilson's loony trip is hands down my favorite part. I enjoyed every moment of it.
Koalefant chapter 4 . 2/25
Re-reading this for the third time already,
I'm so excited for the sequal!
I know I already reviewed it, but I'm just so addicted to this story! It's awesome, and I'm going to be re-reading this until the sequal finally comes out
Koalefant chapter 30 . 1/27
I can not wait for the sequel! Holy crap! I love this story so much! This fanfic had me up at 3:00 in the morning on a school night saying "just one more chapter!"
CreepyImpy chapter 30 . 1/19
Oh my goodness...this was simply AMAZING!
Hands down, this is an absolute work of art! I loved every single moment of it, from start to finish; you've done an amazingly good job on this story! It's also awesome that you actually finished this story too!

While I certainly hope there will be some form of "sequel" or continuation/finalization to this amazing series, I can understand if you choose to end it all here and wouldn't hold it against you, should you make such a decision.
I'm crossing my fingers for Webber. Cause honestly Webber is adorbz... as adorbz as a human with a spider on his head can be. Anyway this story was great! Loved the way you based it off what happened at adventure mode. So now that Maxwell is part of the dream team, I'm guessing another M named guy. (Milson?) Guessing also stuff with the ruins and Thulecite. Hopefully the survivors will keep on being in danger of death. Also why are they called survivors? It's not like they survived some war.
2BlondieGirl chapter 30 . 1/12
That was the most amazing thing I've ever read. You are an amazing and awesome author :D I can't really talk about any specific points and i also couldn't stop reading no matter how hard I tried and when I was forced to stop my thoughts were solely on this!
Holy crap if only this was a book
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Well, FUCK! I was s hoping that at least my favorite character escaped! a.k.a Willow