Reviews for Just a Glance
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
i loved it! its so kawaii!
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I would never flame you! You're too much of an exquisite writer to flame at.
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*blinks* okay... I'm definitely convinced! I've been reading your fics for the past hour and, dammit, you're so good! Teach me how to write a summary, okay? *grins* hehe... gaLeng mo nga e! keEp it up!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Eriol blushing? KAWAII! haha just playin nice fic, surely you don't deserve any flames. Keep up the good work!

Mei
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Fabulous.
Angelyne chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Surprisingly Moving. Very touching.
wala lang chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
this is really a very nice fic!

i can't believe i have read this for over four times already! $*.*$

you're really a good author judging from the way this fic had been written... so keep it up!

btw, i also like your fic "Can't Afford to Lose You." (are you pinoy?)
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
i just noticed that most of your fics represent a madly in love eriol who is sad because tomoyo treats him as a friend but don't worry i love it i'm just sad 4 eriol
Carline chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Thank you so much...
me chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
sugoi
728pm chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
You are a no good person! You don't know how many people are waiting for Scarlet! anyway, I don't think anyone wouldn't like ET! they are such a cute couple! hope you'll do more!
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Very well written, if I do say so myself. I loved the wording especially towards the end.
Linky-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
It's sad. but nice...wai! :)
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
*sniffles* You almost made me cry! I have no idea why - since it was at the touching moment I started to get teary eyed. I think you've struck gold with this, almost everyone can identify with this. *sniff* hit so close to home.

And thanks - I think you rekindled my love for ExT, and fanfiction... maybe I'll come back from my haitus. ) And I think I'm adding you to my favourite list. :D
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Passed by your bloggie today and read the prev entry so decided to read.

Very pretty. Nicely written. i generally don't like 1st person fics, but there are many exceptions of course. And i liked this. Very much.

/meemee