Reviews for Being Her Mothers' Daughter
tfay111311 chapter 44 . 2/14
are you going to complete this series I think its a wonderful story this is my third time reading it...
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 58 . 1/24
How much longer do we have to wait for the next update?
Also in the next chapter are we going to be reading about the ceremony of the girls getting their first feather?
What about the coup de ta of some of the elders who want to dethrone Gabbrelle and kill Samina and her friends, as well as handing over trouble (Eve) to the Romans?

Please answer my questions in a private message and send me a "rough draft" of the next chapter.
Guest chapter 58 . 11/29/2017
Good chapter. Thought Sam would be in trouble again for calling out a god, but will get her first feather instead. Our Sam is growing up!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/29/2017
Very nice chapter.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 58 . 11/29/2017
Sam is really growing up and turning into an a amazing young woman. You're really doing a great job of showing her growth. It's not just her growth either. You've fleshed out all the characters and have made us love them or hate them. Great job!
The Rising Phoenix chapter 58 . 11/29/2017
Awesome chapter!

~TRP~
Guest chapter 57 . 11/18/2017
great chapter
The Rising Phoenix chapter 57 . 11/19/2017
purplehawke7 chapter 57 . 11/17/2017
I liked this chapter. There is one spelling mistake of Gabrielle and a couple where Indar was missing the "n" that I saw. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LauratheChef chapter 57 . 11/15/2017
good to see ares behave for once :) and that they kicked that dick of a god indars butt...in a way of words but still awesome
caseyrn12 chapter 57 . 11/15/2017
Lol.. Yep the rules where we'll remembered eh..n the girls were sad they didn't get to fight..too funny..love how samina called him out tho n then woohoo Artemis showed him her mad skills! Great chapter can't wait to see what's next
caseyrn12 chapter 56 . 11/5/2017
thats cool she was able to use the spells to get what she needed before the general caught on. n know she knows the truth it will be interesting to see what will happen next...i forsee some drama and ACTION! go kick some ass sam and rory...look forward to the next installment..great job
purplehawke7 chapter 56 . 11/5/2017
Thank you for an update. I can't wait for more. The story is very interesting and I hate cliffhangers. Looking forward to the next chapter. I love the interaction with the characters.
purplehawke7 chapter 55 . 11/1/2017
I love this series. I can't wait for a new update. This story is so good. I'm looking forward to Sam's next plight.
The Rising Phoenix chapter 55 . 10/27/2017
So happy to see an update!
~TRP~