Reviews for The Feeling is Mutual
TexasRevoFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love this! I love when Bass tries to get Charlie to open up, when he understands her in a way no one else does. And I love that she held off coming for as long as she could, to not give him the satisfaction-ha! Bass needs someone who will give him a hard time. Love your writing!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That's a lovely OS. I like how they both won't let the other have the upper hand. And in a way, they manage it. Thanks for sharing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Amazing outcome! Monroe wasn't expecting it!
ForeverAmberlie chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
keep going! :)
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So bloody perfect, I was worried it'd be so OOC but this was so realistic and again PERFECT that there's nothing I can criticise! )
Thanks for sharing!
LemonSupreme chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
love it.
elasticcheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Loved it, sooo perfect.
ilovetf chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Really liked it! HOT!
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You captured them both..this is how I picture them coming together neither of them wanting to get hurt or hurt each other would love to read more.
bethelove chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great story and hope toread more please...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Loved it
Sandrine Shaw chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was wonderful! I love your characterization - you did a great job capturing Charlie's attempts to steel herself against loss by becoming numb and Monroe trying not to let it show how much he cares. Thanks for the great read!
Pam chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great ficlet! I love your writing style, and you really did the characters justice. Plus, ya know, HOT! Which is like the definition of Charloe, yea?
bruz chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
nice, beautiful text
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I enjoyed this story and loved the ending.