Reviews for Dark Souls: Radiant as the Sun
Kyle Chaulklin chapter 1 . 4/21
Well done :')
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/5
Fantastic one shot. Nice romance. Really really needs work on the paragraphs.
Solaire says chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa Jolly co-operation indeed!
awww chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
PRAISE THE SUN! \o/
and I look forward to Dark Souls: Duel of the Fated :D
1nconceivable chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
ARG! THE FEELS! It's so hard to find fanfiction of Solaire, I'm so happy I found this one. Solaire and the Chosen Undead have so much feel potential that I'm surprised there isn't a lot more. My heart melted at the end, and I said "Awwww" out loud in my living room and my friend gave me a weird look.

P.S. My pet parrot, Pan, decided to say hello. This is what he said before I got him off my keyboard. He's such a poet.
ffjkdiudjldsjgtfit
Blood Angels Captain chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Finally! A good and touching Dark Souls romance story! I look forward to your future projects and hope to see more Dark Souls stories from you. As a member of the Warriors of Sunlight covenant: Praise the Sun!
Mr Selfish chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ah snap. I can't wait for your next project! As for this one, I *loved* it. Haha, get it...? :(
KathrynD1993 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm so glad you reviewed my story! If you hadn't I never would have found yours :) This is utterly amazing, beautifully written and by Gwynevere I love Solaire and how you portrayed him. You also used 'grossly incandescent' in a sentence, I'm sold. This was a wonderful read and you should be proud good Sir. :D
Frozen Souffle chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awesome! Praise the sun :D
Watcher chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
*rips off glasses and throws them on the ground*
MAGNIFICENT! THAT STORY WAS GROSSLY INCANDESCENT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!
Holy crap, all that aside, brilliant story and I like your writing style! Only thing I have to say is that it was kind of interrupted by a few spelling mistakes, but that was great so I couldn't care that much... GODDAMN PRAISE!
Alone in the blight chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
aww so sweet ;) time to post my fic then,no?
happy soultine !