Reviews for Dark Souls: Radiant as the Sun
GamerAngel chapter 1 . 4/19
I know I'm late to the party, but I just finished Dark Souls 3 and was disappointed that Solaire wasn't in it. So I needed some good Solaire of Astora feels and I got them! This was glorious! Thanks for writing it! Praise the Sun! \[]/
Kyle Chaulklin chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Damn, I hated that Sunlight Parasite.
BOTCHCARA chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Thats f***ing beautiful! It got the humor, adventure, drama and romance! Funny, I was expecting Giant Dad to invade Rose but anyways, its a good story.
countess z chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This is so sweet! I'm surprised there aren't many other fics that pair Solaire with the Chosen Undead. I love the way you write him; you've got his endless optimism and cheery dialogue down very well, yet still understand him as a complex and tragic figure.
Yuvon Silon Rahvok chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Beautiful *sniffles*
Spectrevek chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
A good story with no grammatical errors.
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
It's just so sad because I got so attached to the characters (especially Solaire) and seeing them all die and having my worst fear on the game happen in this made my heart shatter! Solaire is a sweet innocent baby that deserves to be happy forever
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
It was very epic and so heart breaking! I teared up!
Kyle Chaulklin chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Well done :')
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Fantastic one shot. Nice romance. Really really needs work on the paragraphs.
Solaire says chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa Jolly co-operation indeed!
awww chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
PRAISE THE SUN! \o/
and I look forward to Dark Souls: Duel of the Fated :D
1nconceivable chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
ARG! THE FEELS! It's so hard to find fanfiction of Solaire, I'm so happy I found this one. Solaire and the Chosen Undead have so much feel potential that I'm surprised there isn't a lot more. My heart melted at the end, and I said "Awwww" out loud in my living room and my friend gave me a weird look.

P.S. My pet parrot, Pan, decided to say hello. This is what he said before I got him off my keyboard. He's such a poet.
ffjkdiudjldsjgtfit
Blood Angels Captain chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Finally! A good and touching Dark Souls romance story! I look forward to your future projects and hope to see more Dark Souls stories from you. As a member of the Warriors of Sunlight covenant: Praise the Sun!
Mr Selfish chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ah snap. I can't wait for your next project! As for this one, I *loved* it. Haha, get it...? :(