Reviews for Blindman's Bluff
Hummingbird2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I'm going to start gushing now: I love this story! It's one of my all-time favorites.
merriam chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
I was really enjoying this story until you used the name of the Lord Jesus Christ as a swear word in chapter 7.
anon3908 chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
Really a nice story! Great ending! This was a nice read and I enjoyed it a lot! Nice job!
Ocean chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
T
Rat chapter 8 . 11/13/2002
Nice story! It was a lot of fun to read!
Corrinth chapter 8 . 11/1/2002
Fantastic story, very well written. Highly moving without being over the top. Keep writing

Alex
fanofsmith chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
Thank you for a great "feel good" read :)
mouse8 chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
This is a great story, full of wonderful character interactions. I love the theme of friendship.
bandybones chapter 8 . 10/28/2002
I always look forward now to your stories. And when one is in progress I can't wait for the next chapter! This was another really good one; Mangled Trip angst is a great combination for me. I like the way Trip recovered his sight- so like him to try to be independent. I think that one of your best strengths is writing dialogue which is natural and flows. Thanks for the good read!
kristen chapter 8 . 10/28/2002
Yet another wonderful story! I hope you plan on writing another one very soon. Thank you!
IfIOnlyHadABrain chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Hope you write another one...soon!
sarah chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
this is really good. I am still wiping tears away! The emotional side of this story is brill. Please continue it soon.
Zimbing chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
Bravo, great story and cool ending. Hope you write another Trip story in the future D
Aeryn Alexander chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
That was a excellent ending! I was so worried about Trip. You're really good with character emotions. The dialog was great too: "Doc? Did I ever tell ya that you're a damn good lookin' guy, for an alien?"

That was such a great line!
Aimless chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
I'm glad everything worked out for Trip. Wonderful story. Thank you.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »