Reviews for Before & After
Bikchun chapter 6 . 12/14/2019
I just wanted to say i really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
KaeDover1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Are you planning to finish this any time? I do keep watch on it. I would like to know the ending. Kae
deb21458 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I've just read this story please update it's a great read
cass21 chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Please finish...love this and its prequel.
petergun chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
"Her olive skin?"

Now Kate's Lebonese?

I've been trying to figure out what you mean by:

after. Before and after.
Boy you really try hard, hard, hard, uselessly but hard, to make Earth shattering statements. But hey! It isn't for everybody.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You, obviously, will brook no argument concerning your ability to use words, but I simply cannot leave this unattended. Putting words together is supposed to make sense. But you are essentially saying each engagement came grandly before the other. Or each engagement came grandly before both - or something.

Both engagements grander than the one before? Which one before? One which before? Grander than both? Grander than each other? Grander than both other?

BOTH: Refers to two of something and includes them as a pair together!

GEEZE! It's language. SAY something!

Huh? Kate was AFRAID to ask Rick if they were going to drive to the Hamptons? This gets better and better! What a fear! Will we drive up the road to a house? Oh, how fraught with ... with ... with pavement? I've forgotten everything! Maybe the road will open up and swallow us!

She has, yes, forgotten her life. Does that mean that she is suddenly fearful that the weeds along the road are going to be staring at her? This is forgetting, not blithering cross-eyed lunacy. If you really want to sound ominous, do some research, dig out some facts.

Crap. I've got to stop reading this. Obvious response, right? Orrrrrrrr, maybe I could go out to the beach and bury my head... It has long been said that you can't match wits with the witless, but I'm drawn to try. D-r-a-a-w-w-w-n-n-n... D-r-a-a-a-w-w-w-w-n-n-n-n-n... (Teeheehee). Or as my SIL would say, "HEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Oh my goodness! I met a woman at Taco Bell today. She would say that!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Omg so happy to see you back.

Fantastic update :))

So more and more of her memory's are returning from before her being ambushed and shot in the head.

What memory is Rick going to tell and show her and that's its his faullt she was stabbed?

So love these two stories and you can feel the total love that Rick has for Kate and that Kate's heart so remembers that she has for Rick :))

Amazing story.

spottedpony chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I love this storyofrediscovery. I hope you have not given up on it. Please continue. Your characterizations are beautiful. Hoping for chapter 6!
Bravo!
Lisa
leuska chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Thank you for this story. I read it whole in the past two days and the person who recommended it was right, it has a shamefully little number of review compared to what it would deserve. Still, I want to let you know that I very much appreciated reading this and will continue reading if you chose to continue.*kudos*
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I love this story, please update soon :-)
Moochiecat chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Excellent chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Amazing and beautiful

Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Bad fingers hahaha
As I was typing :)) love how Rick told Kate that she wasn't a whole different person " just an altered version of who you were "
That she isn't angry at the world and more open of her feeling and love for others, them :)) perfect.
That he loves her just as much and that she is " more then the sum of her lost memorires, perfect.

Amazing and brillant :))

Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Wonderful amazing beautiful.

Some memories are returning and love what
Manxkid chapter 4 . 8/5/2014