Reviews for Home Again
hipkarma chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great effort and thanks for sharing. Would that something like this had happened on the show.
NickysAms chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Amazing. You had just wrote what was on my mind ! It's perfect, we could be like best friends hahahaha
Again thanks for sharing !

#Brazil
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Omgoodness I'm squealing like a total fan girl. What a way to wade through the angst and end happily. Talent! Thanks! Fingers crossed for a resolution even half this great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I loved it! Its really good!
Madlenita chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Thanks for amazing story... It was awesome and so long... And the ending, i love this!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
The first half of this was particularly strong.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Thank god for the happy ending, this story was so heart breaking! It was amazing though!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Glad they worked rhings out and the treats from sara nice touch
Red Writer chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love it! Glad Felicity was so strong and she got her HEA.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
When Felicity just shut down, I gotta say that it reminded me of when Elena from the Vampire Diaries had switched off her humanity which allowed her to do and say things that she usually wouldn't have the gumption to do...and I just love that Felicity got the chance to go through that (because all of numb!Felicity's speeches to Oliver and Isabel were just amazing!)

Roy's anger at Oliver (and Sara) when they were discovered was unexpected yet I loved it!

The "F*cking finally!" section with John and his rambling was just awesome! Roy's input in that part was just a cherry on top! I LOVE IT!

Absolutely wonderful job!