Reviews for Free To Love
randysunshine1980 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Loved it!
Yol chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Finally the ending was so awesome. Thanks for sharing this lovely valentine story with us and always think your stories are so good to read. Glad they figured out how they felt about each other. Always like a happy ending. Again thanks.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
There is nothing like ending a story with a proposal.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
At least their feelings are out in the open. Now all they have to worry about are the holy frat regs. Enjoyed update.
dpdp chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic chapter.
dpdp chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Great.
dpdp chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Very emotional for Sam. More more more please. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Yeah...another story!
Yol chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
This is getting more interesting, and I wonder why her return exam wasn't more thourgh. Seems like Jack and Sam really need to talk sooner then later. Awaiting new update and thanks for posting.
Yol chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Am a bit surprised at Sam's reaction to her rescue by her team expecially risking their lives in the process. Being a woman doesn't apply to Sam's thinking that she could defemd herself. No woman wants to be raped by any man especially one like the one who helded her captive.
So let's see what happens next. I would have been happy to be recued by her team.
Yol chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Good start to story am anxious to see what happens next. Nice to see another story from you.
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
A long lost fan here :) I don't remember this one, so I am no hanging on every word. Please post more when you can - I am hooked!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Nice story so far! Good job!
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Sam has survived one of the most terrible circumstance a female soldier in combat can have. Personally Turghan would have been missing one of his appendages if it were up to me. Don't know if Jack realized just what happened or almost happened in that tent, and of course at that point the last thing she wanted to be near was a man-unfortunately for Jack.
dpdp chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
More more more please. Excellent.