Reviews for The Darkness Inside
ramonaM.B chapter 1 . 1/2
I just keep rereading and rereading this story. I love it!
trixie6693 chapter 38 . 11/21/2014
Cannot believe that I actually got through this. What an adrenaline rush! The fear, the pain, the anguish , dread, love , hate, all the twisted emotions coming from that "darkness inside." You made me feel it all!
trixie6693 chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
Afraid to get to the end...but I need to
trixie6693 chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I am absolutely loving this! Twisted and dark...sexy and seductive! Leaves me wanting more! Let me get to the next chapter now!
cynical.echo chapter 38 . 10/26/2014
I just watched hell in a cell and, I really don't know why, but I had the urge to read -again- this fic. And I just realized that I never reviewed it before when I read it so many times ! So, I'm going to make up for it by reviewing now because this fic is why I was basically jumping while watching bray&dean tonight. I know you have a sequel and I plan to review it as well -well, I plan on reviewing all your stories so-.
First, you're really good with keeping the on-screen persona of the characters. You took all of Dean's antics and Bray's rambling and it's just so well done !
Guuh Dean/Bray... I never imagine these two together before reading 'looking at the stars'. I just saw them as enemies, but you made them so vivid, that I kind of want them to end up together... I know it's wrong because Bray is keeping dean under but... I can't help it, they're just so insane and twisted, I love it.
I think Isabella is the one that scares me the most in this fic... A mini Bray is so much creepier, I don't know why.

There's a lot more to say, but I think I will say it on 'chase the light' ! In short, this story is my favorite, Dean/Bray are fucking awesome together in their own destructive ways, and I'm going to do a video about them dedicating to you because my feelings are all over the place right now xD Thanks for this crazy, amazing fic !
DeanAmbroseMySexyLunitic chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Great story!
Tru365 chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! Before this, I'd have never thought of the potential of Dean and Bray together. Thank you for opening up my mind :) It had such an impact on my WWE viewing, that when Dean and Bray had their one-on-one match after The Shield split, I was blushing watching them in the ring together, 'cause this fic IMMEDIATELY popped into my head. LOL.

Very smart way to end the story as leaves the door for a sequel, either for a story purely from your imagination or if WWE pits Ambrose against Wyatt storyline-wise.

Absolutely fitting that Bray's not dead. With his essence, it would take something truly monumental to 'take him out' other than a bullet. Wouldn't be AT ALL surprised to see him awaken with all his faculties.

So happy to see the progress Dean made by working on himself with the help of the therapist. Liked the realism though, of him still having slivers of self-doubt whenever he looked into a mirror.
Wannabe Broadway Batgirl chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
WOW! so that is the a wild ride this story has been.I think this was a very satisfying ending, though a bittersweet and the family deciding to go for Bray and Bray not being dead leaves things open for a sequel should you decide to do one and Dean finally feeling like he might be ok is a wonderfully hopeful note to end what has been a very dark and wonderfully suspenseful story.I look forward to more of your fanfics.
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
I'm so happy that you extended this story cause it really was great to read, I loved it soooo much. Great job! :-)
kiss316 chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
aww, it's over. or is it? i noticed you didn't tie up all the loose ends in this one - the question of will roman walk again? will dean truly continue to work on healing himself? and then harper's words, and bray in the coma... you know these leaves things open to a sequel, yeah? i'm sure i'm not going to be the first to wink and nudge for a potential sequel - just like 'this intended oneshot' screamed for a continuation; well this ending screams for a sequel. of course in the end, it IS up to you. well done tho, on this whole 'roller coaster ride', i thoroughly enjoyed the ride with you. i have hope for dean to finally pull himself out of this, and heal, because that's what he needs. and he can do it, with his own ridiculously stubborn determination and with seth and roman there to help. loved it. good bye, lovely fic!
CheekyClaudine chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
This story will never be over. Neverrrrr. It was amazing. Thanks so much for writing. I follows from the very beginning and wow was it a roller coaster. But it was believable. Just amazing! *eagerly awaits the next fix you update*
jazzybrowne chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
Wow, that was an amazing story from start to end. I'm sad that is ended and a sequel would be great but otherwise thanks for such a great story :)
takers dark lover chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
You are one of a few that will end a story like this. I like that you didn't tie all the loose ends up. Keeps us guessing and wondering. Will Roman walk again? Most likely. Will Bray ever wake up? Probably not. And Dean finally feels he's not a looser and does deserve love,
You did a fantastic job I really enjoyed this story. I'm looking forward to more great stories from you I'm very glad you are back writing again.
takers dark lover chapter 37 . 8/3/2014
Missed this chapter somehow!
Wow this was insane loved it, but Roman is shot! At least Bray got shot to good going Dean.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/3/2014
Bravo! I wish Bray and Dean would've ended up together but amazing ending.