Reviews for The Darkness Inside
bleachfreak13 chapter 38 . 2/16
Oh my god that was incredible. The emotions drama and suspense was insane. I can explain how amazing this was. Damn your one hell of a writer dude.
Rebellecherry chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
SunnyCarolina2015 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
This is just fucked up...Bray's the one that's a freaking lunatic, and he's preying on the fact that Dean's never really felt loved and needed...and don't get me started about Seth & Roman...I don't think anyone would like what I've got to say about them at this point..
Guest chapter 38 . 7/6/2015
That was one of the best fic that I ever read. Kudos for this amazing work!
Demangel Dog chapter 38 . 5/5/2015
HAT WAS AMAZING! I can't believe how awesome that was and I loved it. I love Dean ending up with his brothers in the end but I also kinda wished he was still with Bray (the sick and twisted part of me is in love with that and I'm just like "whatever, Dark Side"). I'm glad he's not though because as much as I hate happy ending, I want Dean to have one because of all the crap he's been through.

I'm off to read the sequel now which is going to take me forever, but oh well. This one only took so long to read (three nights and two days-not as long as it sounds because the time spent reading it is really only about a day or so which is normal for me) because people kept trying to get me to not focus on it. All in all, good job! Also, I love your other stories on here! .
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Read this whole story in a day. It was downright crazy! Bray is sick! Already up-to-date on the on the sequel.
ramonaM.B chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I just keep rereading and rereading this story. I love it!
trixie6693 chapter 38 . 11/21/2014
Cannot believe that I actually got through this. What an adrenaline rush! The fear, the pain, the anguish , dread, love , hate, all the twisted emotions coming from that "darkness inside." You made me feel it all!
trixie6693 chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
Afraid to get to the end...but I need to
trixie6693 chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I am absolutely loving this! Twisted and dark...sexy and seductive! Leaves me wanting more! Let me get to the next chapter now!
cynical.echo chapter 38 . 10/26/2014
I just watched hell in a cell and, I really don't know why, but I had the urge to read -again- this fic. And I just realized that I never reviewed it before when I read it so many times ! So, I'm going to make up for it by reviewing now because this fic is why I was basically jumping while watching bray&dean tonight. I know you have a sequel and I plan to review it as well -well, I plan on reviewing all your stories so-.
First, you're really good with keeping the on-screen persona of the characters. You took all of Dean's antics and Bray's rambling and it's just so well done !
Guuh Dean/Bray... I never imagine these two together before reading 'looking at the stars'. I just saw them as enemies, but you made them so vivid, that I kind of want them to end up together... I know it's wrong because Bray is keeping dean under but... I can't help it, they're just so insane and twisted, I love it.
I think Isabella is the one that scares me the most in this fic... A mini Bray is so much creepier, I don't know why.

There's a lot more to say, but I think I will say it on 'chase the light' ! In short, this story is my favorite, Dean/Bray are fucking awesome together in their own destructive ways, and I'm going to do a video about them dedicating to you because my feelings are all over the place right now xD Thanks for this crazy, amazing fic !
AngelOfDeathOfWrestling chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Great story!
Tru365 chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! Before this, I'd have never thought of the potential of Dean and Bray together. Thank you for opening up my mind :) It had such an impact on my WWE viewing, that when Dean and Bray had their one-on-one match after The Shield split, I was blushing watching them in the ring together, 'cause this fic IMMEDIATELY popped into my head. LOL.

Very smart way to end the story as leaves the door for a sequel, either for a story purely from your imagination or if WWE pits Ambrose against Wyatt storyline-wise.

Absolutely fitting that Bray's not dead. With his essence, it would take something truly monumental to 'take him out' other than a bullet. Wouldn't be AT ALL surprised to see him awaken with all his faculties.

So happy to see the progress Dean made by working on himself with the help of the therapist. Liked the realism though, of him still having slivers of self-doubt whenever he looked into a mirror.
Wannabe Broadway Batgirl chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
WOW! so that is the a wild ride this story has been.I think this was a very satisfying ending, though a bittersweet and the family deciding to go for Bray and Bray not being dead leaves things open for a sequel should you decide to do one and Dean finally feeling like he might be ok is a wonderfully hopeful note to end what has been a very dark and wonderfully suspenseful story.I look forward to more of your fanfics.
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
I'm so happy that you extended this story cause it really was great to read, I loved it soooo much. Great job! :-)