Reviews for Death's Academy
andrewwhiting96 chapter 2 . 4/13
Holy shit, do you know how to say literally anything else besides as* in a description sentence? Its like you have no idea what a thesaurus or proper speech is. Dropping due to your ineptitude at writing.
andrewwhiting96 chapter 1 . 4/13
You have an extreme amount of run on sentences, your lack of proper spacing is irritating. Plus side is you can actually spell. You will be spared the melon baller...for now.
YeTianshi chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Jokes on you! MY FAVORITE IS DEATH! XD

Love how your portray him btw.
KINGTIGERACE chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
The Crimson fucker makes his entrance
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Wow, there exist no words to express how screwed they are.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Okay, the story is good, but I've got some issues about your facts. For instance, Qrow's last name is Branwen, and is the brother of Yang's mom, not Ruby's. Jaune has 7 sisters and Yang's dad is named Taiyang Xiao Long
Red Xeno King chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
wow fallout reference,and a war pun
Guest chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
This is a good story. (please make it a happy ending)
jesse chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
when are your going to update the story because it is amazing I want to read more you are a absolute genius please make more.
fairie68 chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
WAR NEVER CHANGES FALLOUT 4 REFERENCE
19bowlewalh chapter 24 . 1/31/2016
i was wondering if you were planning continuing this story seeing how it hasn't been updated in over a year. If you are able to, plz respond.
Primus1661 chapter 24 . 1/9/2016
I want to see some bonding moments between War and Ruby.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
I love this story, I hoope for more updates soon.
I hope that you will feel better soon, so that you can continue this story to its end, which I am heartly waiting for.
Anyway Best wishes, silentshadow01
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2015
Hey keep on making these please this story is pretty darn good very good it has a great plot good storyboard and is never boring when reading it so please keep on Making these chapters.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2015
It's funny how strife always get man-handle XD