Reviews for the Dream potion
Cinthya chapter 1 . 5/23
If harry had begged i dont think snape would have done that, maybe draco lace his drink in the great hall but not make potter dream...
shadow chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
three words
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
That was really good! I liked how mean Snape was and then how apologetic and nice he was after :)
nocturnal-elia chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Maybe he is human after all... :3
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This Severus Snape is totally out of character. Yes, he was a nasty bastard to Harry but he would have never been that cruel. Also with the part where he regretted his actions. He never would have admitted it to Harry.
If your story would have been about some other (random) characters it would have been a nice read.
Kathia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was truly amazing. That was sooo good! It belongs in the books!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is just too rude, even for Snape. He may not avoid any occasion to torture Harry in any way, he's not that evil.

Anyway, Severus's excuses surely were a colder shower than the potion :p
Saissister chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awesome
Deb chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It was a very imaginative story and I did enjoy it. Thanks
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR 1 1/2 YEARS
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
poor harry! but oh my gosh i loved this fic! it was amazing. nice job!

~vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
taekwondogrl006 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
great job, i really like that you show Snape's softer side for harry, the one that rarely emerges and only for Lilly. (or at least that is what he tells himself... *smiles*)
hannah G chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I LOVED IT!
fooosel chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It's great!
llluga chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i think i reviewed this but either way its GOOD suggestions lets see i know i say this way to much but i really can't see snape calling him ''harry'' i know i'm horrible but hey it doesn't matter its was good!