Reviews for Dinosaur: A Prehistoric Park Adventure
Marc Ello-Re Yes chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
been a while since i watched prehistoric park but this is a really nice story. i hope you make part 2 soon. now that hazel is back in the park will she be able to talk to all of the creatures there? like talking to martha, taunting the carnotarus, trying to play counselor to terrence and matilda. it would be cool to see that happen.
DaDog chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Nice end to part one. I look forward to seeing part two. Keep up the good work.
Buizel79 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
You definitly got that right with the Carnotaurus being speedy in chasing Nigel, just like the real animal would do.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
I believe in part two (whatever the Carnotorus' name is) I want to see him and Matilda as a couple since to me they both have the same personality and I would like to see the Carnotorus have his life recovered since he lost his previous mate in that I like to see the other animals talk especially the Carnotor. Anyway great job!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
That's an interesting plot point. I could get all paleontological on you, but I won't.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Wait, you're planning a SECOND one?! Who would've thought that Dinosaur could still inspire people that much after all these years.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
chapter 13
DaDog chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
So what's after Disney's Dinosaur? Speckles the Tarbosaurus? Barney? Littlefoot? Okay, it's a good series and I don't want to see it end. Also why can't Hazel hear the Carnotaurus talk? She can hear and talk to a pterosaur, a sauropod, iguanodontids, ceratopsians, and ankylosaurs, but not a theropod? You have an extinct species racism scandal going on here. I would like to hear more some theropods talk please. And are you going to try and make some more series, only with different dinosaur movies? I would like to see that. Hope you keep on writing all that good dinosaur stuff. Good bye!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Given the size of the Carno in the film, the other dinosaurs are most likely pigmys.
naaturally chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Please continueee
naaturally chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
I love this fanfic :)
chris kidder chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I love your story! It really brings out the characters' personalities, and I can't wait until the next update.
JustAGuy chapter 11 . 2/3/2015
Oookay... well they took it quite smoothly. A little TOO much, if I may. A little more amazement from their side wouldn't hurt, nor would a little technological show-off..just a tiny bit..