Reviews for Naruto's Holiday Harem: Valentine's Day Desire
awesome
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Not bad
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great job man love the paring but what happens between them after this is over could you do something about that
Man of Sitruuna chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
A decently written and admirable tale of cliché surprise Valentine's loving. Not that I'm complaining, far from it, cliché is good in these scenarios for the general WAFF fan. I've read some of your other works and can say you do a better job than many, but you do have some things that need tweaking.

Being Raptor's 'protégé' has unfortunately bled some of his cons to you, namely the run-on sentencing and checklist-like motions of the characters. What you've got is good, but if you flesh it out it can be great.

From one lemoner to another, keep going!
honter chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You can put a naruto with ino and hinata if and tai and mimi
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Another Excellent lemon!
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
My boy Naruto getting it on with five of the hottest kunoichis in the world, with one of them being the lavender eyed goddess of the Hyuga Clan? I must say that's one heck of a treat for Valentine's Day DC316.

Despite the fact that Sakura got to enjoy something that she did not deserve, I must say that overall this was a very entertaining romp to help pass the time during the NBA All Star break. I guess I could say the same thing about Ino but she has been known to be compassionate at times as evidenced by her treatment of her teammates Shikimaru and Choji.

Normally I would fear for Naruto's life for deflowering Gaara's elder sister Temari but something tells me that he would jump at the chance to have Naruto as a brother in law considering how the blond jinchuriki's efforts brought Gaara, Kankuro and Temari closer together as a family.

As for Anko anytime I get to read about her getting drilled by the blond savior is always a plus to me. I know she can come off as being sadistic and merciless but if you can get pass all that she can be just as passionate and nurturing as a cat to her kittens. This just makes me want to seek out more lemons involving sunshine boy and Konoha's snake mistress.

Thank you very much DC316 for providing me with the link to this story. This is one story that I will reread many times, despite the fact that Sakura still turns my stomach something awful. Here's hoping your Valentine's Day was off the chain just as mine's was with this awesome one on five lemon. Until next time, SV33 out!
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Any plans for Holloween?

I'd really like to see Naruto & his girls dress up in costume's & go around Konoha trick or treating.

We all know what Naruto can do, don't you wonder what kind of trick's the other ninja's can do?

Like the girls?

What if the Girls had idea's for pranks but didn't do them.

WHY?

Because they were brought up to be Ladies & proper Ladies don't prank people (Buford T. Justice mode on: They can think about it but they just don't do it. :Buford T. Justice mode off)

LOL!

Holloween & Naruto could give them the chance to trick the people that they wanted to.

Then after the trick's they go to Naruto's to give him a treat & I'm not just talking about the big haul of candy they all got if you know what I mean. ;-)

Now the question is who are the girls that he will be with on this spooky holiday?
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Now that was a hot Valentines day for Naruto. I can't wait to see what you have next in store for all of us.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was sweet!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
naruto got one great Valentine Day's gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Boring generic cookie cutter shit yyet again. You fucking suck balls
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awesome, Creative, and Steamy! Happy Valentines, friend!