Reviews for Valentine's Day Sucker
Hannah solo chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
I like how you took everything that was wrong with the couples in tbbt and put it into a story where sheldon and penny solved those problems. It's great!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Logical, eminently logical. Thanks so much
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is perfect! Everyone fits together, instead of being jammed together against their will :) NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))
kgiwoyna chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Would love to see more to this
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Personally, I think Raj and Amy is the cutest of those pairings, and makes total sense.
Riley-Ann Charles chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awww, that was sooo sweet! I love it!Very nice, like the friends have responded.
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That made me smile thanks
Quality Fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
:-)

I wish
Anon13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Some beautiful fluff for a fluffy day. Fantastic. :)
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Perfection and could totally picture vintage Sheldon doing, only thing is that Howardette currently isn't looking too great on the show. Bernie is treating Howard more and more like a second mother to him and is always nagging at him. Their ship got old real quick:/
Johsel chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I like that because it was sheldon being himself and penny realising where she was at I love that also the fact that Leonard saw how right it was great story thank u
dinkyboo chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Grinning, I love the logistics of the white boards. They don't lie. Happy dances, Long live the Shenny.
magneto acolyte chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I loved the show to begin but they have destroyed Penny & Sheldon even Leonard to a lesser degree
ontheledge chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was so sweet. A great story for Valentines Day. If only people would look at their own relationships in the same way. Write a Pro and Con list. And then make the needed adjusts. It is kind of sad to know people who are in bad pairings and they just won't call it quits. They just keep hanging on to it, like there is nothing better out there. You may have just given some your of readers "food for thought" about their own love life. Good job and great story. Thank you for sharing. And Happy Valentines Day.