Reviews for The Black Hearts Ball
Black3st-Night chapter 1 . 4/12
There are SO FEW good PitchxElsa fics, and yours is soo good! Thank you for contributing a good fanfic to the world.
Omg! This was amazing! I NEED more! It's been really hard to find a pitch x elsa fanfic and I haven't found one close to/ as good as this one. Please write more- you're really talented :)
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5
PitchxElsa isn't a conbo I'd have thought of, but you really make it work,
my new goal in life is to write half as good as you
this was perfection
oh my god
this was perfection
I am not worthy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/9
What can say other than amazing? Oh, I know. Incredible. Incredible job on the story. I honestly don't ship the couple but I did like the story
sherlock25 chapter 1 . 1/9
I really like your Elsa x pitch fanfics, they are really interesting and they give me feels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Most amazing fanfiction ever your writing is amazing keep up the great work!
ianthe - - acacia chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
SCREEEAMMMMMMM.

Alright, I ship JackxElsa. But I always shipped Pitch/Elsa as well. You rule bro.
PinkFlowerTag chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
AWESOME STORY !
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oooooh, WEE! w I am OFFICIALLY a PitchxElsa fan!
Gosh, I wish you would continue this...
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
WooooWW beautiful! please keep it up!
Tohdoh chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
One of the best Pitch x Elsa fics I've ever read. Great job!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
YES! My dreams have come true- a perfectly in character and absolutely glorious Frigid Darkness fanfiction, and though it saddens me that it's completed, it was wonderful. So in character, so much beautiful dialogue and it's almost like a script of a movie that I can't help but to love this so much!
Twistedfangirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ooh I like this. I almost what it too keep going! Though it makes a really good one-shot.
Tiramisu1994 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my gosh! You wrote this so beautifully and I am shipping Elsa and Pitch so hard now it's ridiculous. I am loving your writing, it is very engaging for me, so thank you for that! It has been a pleasure to read your stories.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »