Reviews for The Black Hearts Ball
QueenAqua chapter 1 . 10/12
Fuego mami I love it so much wish this book ran another chapter
Tragically Humorous chapter 1 . 8/13
Okay, in the past three days, I've read all of your Frozen/RotG crossovers. They are all amazing. I love your portrayal of Elsa and Pitch together and I am disappointed that pairing isn't more popular. You must write more! I am begging you! Loved every moment of your stories! Thank you!
RisingOfObsidian chapter 1 . 7/21
Holy chocolate pudding! I don't usually read one-shots for I like the gradual build of the relationship throughout the story but this... was... Awesome!
i love it im a big fan of the ship anyway this just makes me want to jump though this computer and hug you
random shipper 22 chapter 1 . 5/1
i love this ending and i love this pair so it is thumbs up from
Ars3n1c chapter 1 . 4/12
There are SO FEW good PitchxElsa fics, and yours is soo good! Thank you for contributing a good fanfic to the world.
Omg! This was amazing! I NEED more! It's been really hard to find a pitch x elsa fanfic and I haven't found one close to/ as good as this one. Please write more- you're really talented :)
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5
PitchxElsa isn't a conbo I'd have thought of, but you really make it work,
my new goal in life is to write half as good as you
this was perfection
oh my god
this was perfection
I am not worthy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/9
What can say other than amazing? Oh, I know. Incredible. Incredible job on the story. I honestly don't ship the couple but I did like the story
sherlock25 chapter 1 . 1/9
I really like your Elsa x pitch fanfics, they are really interesting and they give me feels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Most amazing fanfiction ever your writing is amazing keep up the great work!
Sliced Fish chapter 1 . 10/31/2014

Alright, I ship JackxElsa. But I always shipped Pitch/Elsa as well. You rule bro.
PinkFlowerTag chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oooooh, WEE! w I am OFFICIALLY a PitchxElsa fan!
Gosh, I wish you would continue this...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »