Reviews for The Black Hearts Ball
SHINeenya chapter 1 . 4/8
OMg! This was soo goooooddd!
B chapter 1 . 3/6
I like!
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 2/10
Best. Ending. Line. Ever.

Nicely done! Lovely story!
QueenAqua chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Fuego mami I love it so much wish this book ran another chapter
Tragically Humorous chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Okay, in the past three days, I've read all of your Frozen/RotG crossovers. They are all amazing. I love your portrayal of Elsa and Pitch together and I am disappointed that pairing isn't more popular. You must write more! I am begging you! Loved every moment of your stories! Thank you!
RisingOfObsidian chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Holy chocolate pudding! I don't usually read one-shots for I like the gradual build of the relationship throughout the story but this... was... Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
i love it im a big fan of the ship anyway this just makes me want to jump though this computer and hug you
random shipper 22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
i love this ending and i love this pair so it is thumbs up from
33rd-Anemoia chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
There are SO FEW good PitchxElsa fics, and yours is soo good! Thank you for contributing a good fanfic to the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Omg! This was amazing! I NEED more! It's been really hard to find a pitch x elsa fanfic and I haven't found one close to/ as good as this one. Please write more- you're really talented :)
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
PitchxElsa isn't a conbo I'd have thought of, but you really make it work,
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
my new goal in life is to write half as good as you
this was perfection
oh my god
this was perfection
I am not worthy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
What can say other than amazing? Oh, I know. Incredible. Incredible job on the story. I honestly don't ship the couple but I did like the story
sherlock25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I really like your Elsa x pitch fanfics, they are really interesting and they give me feels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Most amazing fanfiction ever your writing is amazing keep up the great work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »