Reviews for Knotted
soccergurl382 chapter 5 . 4/30
So I read all three stories in the span of 24 hours and I’m OBSESSED. First of all, you do an amazing job at writing Loki. I feel like Loki and Thor are some of the more difficult characters to capture and you’ve done it beautifully. I can actually see Loki saying these things! Second, Penny is great. You’ve managed to keep a human OC likeable and believable in the MCU world. I really can’t wait until your next update which I hope is soon! Xoxo Keelie
Wildhorses1492 chapter 5 . 4/17
Ahhh, I'm so glad that you're writing this story again! I've missed it! It was so great when I started reading it years ago and it's still great now that you're updating again. :) Also I love how accurately you write Loki; nicely done.

howmoriartystolechristmas chapter 4 . 4/11
Okay I know you haven’t updated in a while, but I just want to thank you for this amazing story. It’s so wonderfully written and exciting and well paced and just! Insane! I’d love to see where penny ends up next, I’m a serious OC fan and I think she’ll stay really close to my heart as one of my favourites. And generally I really hate when authors introduce a whole bunch of OCs bc I find it distracts from the canon a lot, but Grant and Turner and sharon etc are so fantastic! I just love your work honestly!
awkwardwriter98 chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh. I just found out your story. And I absolutely LOVE IT! The feeling they have for each other is truly beautiful. I wish I could have something like that. Gosh! Please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens next! And I was listening to Heavens by Julia Micheals and I find the song suits their relationship. Somehow
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
Omg I’ve just binge read ur Loki series and I LOVE IT. Coming back from watching Ragnarok I needed some Loki content and yours really got to me! Though I gotta blame u for how behind am on uni deadlines!
Wishuponastar8342 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This story is so exciting and it really touched my heart :) Please do update soon!
IloveJesus7390 chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Hi there, I'm so excited to have found this story. (: I love how in character everyone seems, how you've shown Penny's personality, and how her character fits seamlessly into the Marvel Universe. I've really really enjoyed reading this story and it's going on my follow list so if you update it again, I'll read more. :,) Thank you!
amexgirl84 chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
I'm delighted that you are continuing this story. I'm the most dreadful lurker, but I had to leave a note to tell you to keep up the good work. Your Spacman saga is the place I always go when I need a little Loki in my life. Many thanks for all your work!
Wildhorses1492 chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH. CRAP, I AM UNABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF. YOU HATH UPDATED. Oh glorious day! This was fantastic-Loki being a class A jerk was priceless and SOOOO Loki that I don't know whether to adore him or kill him (as per his usual). Penny wants her answers! Good girl! Never be deterred by the god of blinded-to-everything-but-his-own-goals-and-revenge. I LOVED that part where Thor comes into her room and they're just talking about Loki. That is honestly something I see Thor doing! lol

There's a mission to save the world from his baby brother and he's just sitting there sharing stories and photographs (no photos, but still). Though. . . that's me too, so I dunno, but I love it! It just seems like a typical big-sibling-thing.

GAH LOKI, I want to throttle you and kill you, then bring you back so you can just live blissfully with Penny.

LOL, I loved Kella; that was so cute. "She was going to protect this lady. She was going to make a lot of money. She was going to spend it on whatever she desired." I sat there grinning/giggling like an idiot for the longest time because that is TOTALLY one of my sisters.

I will simply DIE until the next chapter; but I understand that you're surely busy with life so no worries. I have faith now that you'll finish in your own good time! :) Until the next chapter,

sanriochica333 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Omgosh yay! thanks for updating. Not much of a review but I'm so pumped to see a new chapter.
Pingu Lotta chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
OMG, YOU'RE BACK!
It's funny, because I just thought about you and Penny TODAY (like ... 2 hours ago?) and then BOOM an update for Knotted! AN UPDATE FOR KNOTTED! \o\ \o/ /o/
(And apparently I've never actually written that review for chapter two? WHAT. Shame on me! :S)
Man, that was so great! I'm so happy that you updated! It's so, so, so, so wonderful to see Penny again! Our wonderful, funny, sweet and caring Penny, who tells Cap to "Have Fun". LOL I mean, that's SO HER and I couldn't stop laughing for a while. Penny! I love her so much. And I've told you that before, but she's still one of my favourite fictional characters ever. I missed her so much. It's so good to have her back.
It was also so great to see her interact with the other characters (and to see Grant again \o/ (I just reread chapter 2 so there might be stuff from that one seeping through into this one)), I'm curious to see where that's going (I especially enjoyed Penny meeting Cap ... that scene was gorgeous, funny and a little sad).
And Loki, of course. You know that I've always enjoyed your portrayal of their relationship, because, yes, they love each other, but, no, that doesn't mean it's easy or it's good. It's extremely complicated and difficult. And I soooo want to know where all of this is going, because ... I haven't got the foggiest idea how you're going to resolve all this.
Reading them talking about wanting to run away ... like ... really wanting to run away, but Loki not being able to do that ... and also Loki facing the old problem of just not being able to keep Penny away from all this mess (which is, like ... one of my favourite aspects of all of this) was almost heart-breaking.
But I also loved to read Penny talking about Loki and how very aware she is of the fact that he's neither a victim nor innocent. I loved that she knows this very well. Especially since it's so evident that they love each other so much and that you know that in an alternate universe they could be so happy. But they're living in this one and here everything is messed up and Loki won't do what Penny wants him to and Penny won't do what Loki wants her to do and it's probably going to end in tears and. I. Love. It. Bravo. Honestly!
Also, on a somewhat lighter note, the fact that they were so ready to make out in that forest cracked me up. As did Loki's "You like everyone."
Well, yes, Loki ... that's because Penny is an awesome individual with a heart the size of Asgard. It's also one of the reasons why I love her so much (and I'm pretty sure it's one of the many reasons he loves her so much xD).
Ahhh, this was so beautiful, thank you so much!
I think I need to read the whole thing from the beginning. :)
Lots of love to you!
Wildhorses1492 chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
OHMYGOSH, I LOVE this story! I thought it'd never be updated again and I was so disappointed! Thank you SO MUCH for continuing posting! This has just made my day! Now I've gotta go back and reread all the other stories if you're gonna get back to regular updates of this one! *yippee!*

Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I love your stories! I just finished Spaceman and Beautiful Distractions (i didnt sleep just so i could finish it). I love this new one, i hope you update soon
Wildhorses1492 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I SWEAR, YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED IN ALMOST TWO YEARS! I AM DYING TO SEE THIS FINISHED, AND I KNOW LIFE HAS PROBABLY BEEN INCREDIBLY BUSY FOR YOU, BUT I REALLY. NEED. AN. UPDATE. PLEASE. I am asking nicely. :) Though . . . reading back it doesn't really look like I am. Whatevs! :) Sooooo. . . If you don't update I shall find you Madame-somewhere-near-Toronto and implore whilst on my knees for you to finish, which, you know is saying something, because I NEVER get on my knees to beg for anything. . . Did you know that I read this series (trilogy?) in a single night and one morning? Yes, yes I did. I can be quite a voracious reader when it comes to something I love.

Anywhoo: update. Ii would love it, honestly. This has been such an amazing series. And I want more. Please? *puppy dog eyes silently begging*

Spirit chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Please finish this fan fiction. I love it. It's amazballs.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »