Reviews for Rooftops
?
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Oh. Erm. Uh. :fans self: That, uh...nice job. o_0
Mockingbird84 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This was cute! That is how I envision Donnie.
Poleepkwana chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I don't know if I reviewed this before, but I felt like rereading and boy oh boy.
These two, honestly. You made them sweet and hot in equal amounts and that is the best combination.
Buttergriffin332 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Enula chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ssooo...I loved your other story so much, I figured I's see what else you had. Chose this one first! And was a great one to choose! Nothin' better than rooftop lovin'. A shame Donnie stopped her, but...I can see where he was coming from. And April did promise him another time, so that's something to look forward to. I'm absolutely in love with the way you write Donnie. He's so adorable, just like in the show! I swear, this crush I have is gonna be the death of me.
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh golly! They should just probably get married...! Yay for love!
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Very cute!
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Kissy parts were AMAZING! Ugh,if you ever posted smut I'd be here to read it in a heartbeat, wish I could find out how their next "attempt" goes! XD Love this :)
Queen Persephone the Goddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this. It was very romantic. Bravo. Loved it so much.
No account yet chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is amazing! And so are you! I love your writing. You're so in character with them, it feels like watching the show. Of course, this would never happen in the show, but your writing is so incredible that the creators of the show themselves couldn't beat it. Keep up the amazing work!
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Super sweet! I loved it!
The Nerdfighter chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wooh! That was quite steamy indeed, Queequegg. *fans self* Man. lol

Really cute one-shot. :3 While I'll admit last week's episode wasn't as cracked up as I thought it was going to be, it still had a pretty interesting ending that I thought could open up so many possibilities with Donnie and April. Nicely done on this. :) I quite enjoyed it. *clicks Favorite Story button*

Keep up the good work and stay awesome! Also, a happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you. :D

- The Nerdfighter
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow. You definitely handled the smut nicely, but I'm glad Don stopped April before they did something they'd both regret. I can see Don wanting the first time with April to be special and not something done because of emotional turmoil. Nicely done on this. Looking forward to more stories from you.

The Bubbly One,