Reviews for Three Little Secrets
Sexcellent! Loving your stories sooooo much
TinaF chapter 1 . 6/15
Loved it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014 wow
irelandk chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
msmbchamp chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is one of the best and most erotic stories I have ever read. How did you come up with this? It is amazing.
Jelleykakes chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please make this a story not just a one shot
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
hot and beautiful i love Bella/Alice/Rosalie more stroy please :)
SBello chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really enjoyed the way you describe things. The panther metaphor was my favorite.

This sory was well written. A few spelling or grammar mistake scattered about, but nothing too horrid.

This was a nice read.
Chelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Woah that was awesome you're always welcome here even If you don't realize it. Loved the story as always
Jeffster chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awesome as always! Glad you're still here! :)
Not-Home-Go-Away chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I feel a little badly I didn't review this yesterday. I love your work, and reviewing on the day itself would have been better. Still, it's never too late to say "I loved it." :) Thanks again! I hope you consider writing another story. I've missed it.
LivingMedium chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Thanks for the return engagement! The story was terrific. Cold and sparkly vampires aren't your thing I know, but Bella seemed-satisfied. ;-) If they were I follow-up, I think Bella might go exclusively same-sex, if her reaction to Edward after the fact is any indication. I _much_ prefer gay Bellas, quite apart from the fact that even canon Eddie is a colossal jerk and/or idiot in a number of ways through most of four novels. :) Thanks again for the new material.. I've missed your new stuff, but did thoroughly enjoy re-reading A Vampire Named Alice, Tripping Through the Tulips, and Butterfly Panic.
LegBone chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
If holiday stories will be your new gig, it's too bad you aren't in the States, because Monday is Washington's Birthday/Presidents Day, and we could expect a new story. :) When is Arbor Day? Groundhog Day is already gone. Christmas and Easter are a given, of course. :) Independence Day is probably out, though. Oh well. :) In any event, this new story was darling, and just the right thing for Valentine's. Thanks!
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
A nice and cute camping trip. Here's to hoping you have more stories like this rattling around in your head. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, Hope.
Bobbi123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Loved the story. The descriptions were awesome - as was the prose. For a story about vamps and three ways - it seemed actually kinda realistic and natural lol. Thank you so much for writing it. I didn't think things could get worse for me...but somehow they have...and your little story here was the perfect escape for a little while...thank you and happy V day.