Reviews for Sister, Sister
Anonymousme chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
I knew it! I knew Kat had Neriad blood in her! And perhaps the Neriad Amphitrite from I Remember is related to both Amphitrite from ALitD Glistened (Direct decendant or decendant of a sibling or cousin or other kin) AND to Swanwhite and Dione's mother (as ancestor of some sort)! Hmmm...
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Excellent this was really good.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Aw, I loved this! I like your depiction of this royal family!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is lovely. It helps make some of the great, legendary characters of Narnian history that much more human. (relatively speaking!)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
There is no friend quite like a sister, and no sister quite like you.
That was sweet, and it's neat how similar Dione and Swanwhite are to Peter and Edmund, Susan and Lucy. I really like how interconnected everyone is in your stories.
Lady Hannah
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i love all the oneshots you posted today! but i'm too lazy to review all of them. thx for posting so many on one day
MCH chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
He he you kept your promise about the stories. Nice to see Swan and her family. I think I'd have liked to meet those two sisters. You show their strong sisterly bond, and even in what is a sad time for them they are slowly healing & can still tease one another. Think the lieutenant has the measure of his princess.

WillowDryad chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is sweet. And it's so interesting to see a glimpse of Swanwhite's family. Nicely done. :)