Reviews for Thorin's Courage
Montara chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Bittersweet...she was wronged and suffered a lot because he couldn't talk about his suspicions with her. Not cool at all!

I wish that this behavior will stop but then there's what will happen with Thranduil...Her loyalty and love, and especially her capability to forgive is immense! Wow, I can see now a similarity between Thranduil and Aldacar...

Thank you for sharing your stories!
Montara chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
angel897 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
lovely to read
UKReader chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I don't know how I didn't read chapter 1, but I didn't.
Anyway, just had a catch-up read and LOVED both chapters.
Nice to have some old skool Thorin as well as your modern AU stuff. Addicted to both.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Ah, the aftermath and repercussions of the feelings of jealousy and betrayal. Now comes the honesty and talking. Without that they can't go on and become the wonderful couple of your other stories. I like how you tie up the loose ends.
Iamje chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
These two love each other so much that they are hurting all over.
Iamje chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was heavy... Liked it very much though.
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
This was really intense, which I really liked!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh, so "Narrator" has a past! Well a proud dwarf like Thorin isn't going to like that. And really, she should have told him sooner. I like the name "Wren" - it suits her. It's always bird names with her, isn't it? Aldacar I do not like at all. But we all make mistakes with first loves. Thorin's anger was impressive. But I was even more impressed with his ability to love her, in spite of his mistrustful nature and the hardened shell around his heart. Such a sweet ending after such a stormy beginning. Jealous Thorin lived up to all my expectations.