Reviews for A Somewhat Desperate Call
angeliena chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I love the sick Gabrill
Sephiria Arks chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So good! Please make another chapter to continue this story! And I really am thanking you, because reading your story, I got some new ideas for my own story. You are genius and you inspire me. Please read my story. It might give you inspiration and give you the thought of making new stories or a new chapter to add to to story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
this was absolutely lovely, please write more stuff
Shandare chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
An enjoyable, well-written story. Look forward to many more!
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Well, typical guy. Except (thank you so much) he didn't whine. I like it. And I agree. Should not have been canceled and I may refuse to watch any CBS shows as a result. Money, or the lack thereof, talks. Take that, you weasels!
I'm also boycotting FOX for Almost Human.
Timeloopy chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Really nice story. Don't know how I missed it before. It doesn't seem out of character at all - except maybe the bit about Amelia - from what I've seen of her, I'm not sure she'd be much good at taking care of him when he's sick. As for Riley - I can definitely see her taking very good care of him. In all seriousness though, I think you did a good job with the characters. Enjoyed the story a lot. Write more, please.
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Since it hasn't been on all that long, it's hard trying to decide if you're on target with the characters…or if you've messed up completely. However, I have seen all of the episodes so far, and in my opinion, your characters seem exactly how they are on the show. Great job! (Now I just hope that a rumor I heard on the Internet was wrong and they don't cancel it. I mean, there's so many other stupid shows out that they could get rid of first.) But anyway, back on topic…I loved this one-shot, and sincerely hope to see more from you. Thank you for posting it for us Intelligence lovers.
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Aww!
henchgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
oh, i have been WAITING for intelligence sickfic! fabulous.
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Please write more! You are an amazing writer! And this story is fantastic!
shirik40 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I loved it!
jojo831 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I really liked it! You should write one where Gabriel takes care of Riley when she gets it! And make it even longer!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Aww, this was sweet! I liked it!
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Nice. I love these two and their friendship. Will there be more? Hope so.
kripnatic chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Really nice story! The dialogues are well written and it was very true to the show! Good job.