Reviews for The Sting of Summer's Winter
anon chapter 40 . 6/12
too bad this one never got finished
aiborie chapter 40 . 3/18
So you never updated huh. It's been almost 2 and a half years, you heart breaker. :-( But I hope you're faring well in dear life, dear writer.
"It was the last year of elementary for Elsa, and they were 'celebrating' her graduation. If celebrating meant wordlessly eating cake for dessert and having a balloon in each corner of the grandiose dining room, which should be renamed a dining stadium. A perfunctory mutter of congratulations slowly diffused across the table from their mother to Elsa. Anna on the other hand, could always be counted on to bring life to the lifeless."

Beautiful!
dmp00001 chapter 40 . 1/19
Oh my gosh! How wonderful this was. I know it has been a long time since this was updated but I do hope you choose to finish this some time. I want to know about the year and a half gap before Anna came home (My guess, they are not sisters, Anna was taken/adopted in some power move be the parents). I want to know what was in the study about her father's mistake that the bodyguard alluded to (maybe the same thing). I also hope to see them beat their mother and take over the company, but also hopefully reconcile in some way with her. Thanks again for all the great work!
mizudomi chapter 40 . 1/8
I have to say, I came across this work of yours by chance and I'm glad I did. You did a very good job depicting Elsa's constant inner turmoil and fear, and Anna's unshakeable faith. Hell, there were times I was reading and I would get so mad at Elsa's unwillingness let go and open up, opting to beat herself up and be impulsively destructive towards herself emotionally (It's something I can relate to, since I used to be just as bad, but still have that special someone in my life who hasn't given up on me). I especially appreciate how you were able to take away the more fantastical aspect that is Disney's appeal to children, and turn it into something more realisticand still every bit magical. This story is an absolute pleasure to read. I'm a little miffed that you would leave the story the way it is, but I understand things happen. As far as anyone knows, this could be your way of ending the story to leave readers with a lot to imagine and think about! I don't even know if you'll ever even read my comment about this but I thought I would leave this here anyway. I'm not one to do this sort of thing (I'm normally too lazy and sarcastic to be serious about things often), but this has caught my overly picky attention. To have someone in your life, believing in you; waiting for you and never giving up on you is something incredibly special that shouldn't be taken for granted. It takes courage to continue believing in something considered a lost cause, just like it takes the courage to start believing that you're worth more than what low values were forcibly placed on you, and heal. I can't really properly convey the meaning behind the feeling and effort, but you've certainly managed to do it for everyone else who struggles with it. Well, I certainly rambled enough for one day .. I can only throw quarters in a well and wish that you finish this story some day. Fantastic job, and best of luck and well wishes to you in whatever you are doing, or aspire to do in the future!
GODDAMN chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
I read this far and you decided to give up before the sex scene?!
ALPHAOMEGA177 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
review 997
333 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
YuriForever got it right:
You have to Finnish this or I might just go insane
333 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
Omg...
So I take it your dead(I'm so sorry) because there is no way you would right a story this good and then just leave it...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Lol
YuriForever chapter 40 . 9/10/2016
Oh my god. You have to finish this. You have to, or I might jut go insane. Please.
YuriForever chapter 31 . 9/9/2016
*squeals internally like a dying pig*
Guest chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
Wtfreak is wrong with you?

Awful.

Suddenly Anna is a binge drinker, you skip all the build up of romantic feelings, skip ahead what, a year or two? Now Elsa is a stoner who gets sexual with relative strangers. The point of fanfic is the characters are pre-established. If you're going to bastardise them this badly then at least have the common sense and decency to not BS your potential audience, referring to it as an Elsanna fanfic. The only thing these girls have in common with the film are names and hair colour. Pathetic.
DrUSB chapter 40 . 8/9/2016
Hello, just came across this beautiful story again, such a pleasure to read, such drama, such love, and would love to see a continuation, I hate to bother you and ask if this is still being worked on?
aiborie chapter 32 . 6/30/2016
Well how refreshing. I admit that, that's a clever way on getting to know each other. So cute! The last part ugh! 3
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »