Reviews for The Sting of Summer's Winter
SMRemo chapter 40 . 4/15
WHAAAAT! Where is the next chapter?! Why does everyone does that?! -stop just when the next scene is the bed scene? -.- Every good Elsanna stories I've read is like that. I hate you all

Please continueee. This story is really great! I like how the story progressed.. well, except for Anna's plan to help Elsa. It's so sudden how Cruella opened up to her and how it went too easy for her to convince Shan yu. It seemed too unrealistic. Everything else is great tho! Hope you finish this story despite not having an update for almost 4 years now
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 40 . 3/28
Wow. Waited forever for that sex scene. And it's never gonna happen is it and AFRICAN IS NOT A LANGUAGE. But other than that this is a really great story, beautifully written and expressed in wonderful ways. I wish it was complete though.
HeraldSaysNO chapter 6 . 3/24
I like this story so far, but the written interaction on Skype hurts my eyes. If Anna is unable to use proper grammar then I just can't take the interaction as serious as I would otherwise. And to me, it seems that Anna is overly trusting. I mean, she tells a stranger who she doesn't know anything about all about her sorrows. And she doesn't even question how Elsa got her Email - adress!
Randomfrozenfan chapter 40 . 3/10
I remember finding this fic like 3 years ago and although it wasn’t finished I still love it! Yesterday the new song from the Frozen musical came out “Dangerous to Dream” I was listening to it and it reminded me so much of this story. It brought me right back to it and now I’m re reading it again for the 100th time. It’s already 2018 and Im pretty sure you’re not updating but I really hope u do update it’s really a great story.

Thanks
- randomfrozenfan
earfluffy chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Woo. Issues. Fun. I do love me some good self-loathing and oppressive, irrational parents. Goes well with cheese. And sprinkles.
YourNervousAuthor chapter 40 . 7/30/2017
God there's so many sections of this story that just absolutely make my heart ache. Then there's sections that create this soothing balm over that ache to prepare for the next staggering blow. I love it! It's tormentingly perfect. I hope things are going well.
anon chapter 40 . 6/12/2017
too bad this one never got finished
aiborie chapter 40 . 3/18/2017
So you never updated huh. It's been almost 2 and a half years, you heart breaker. :-( But I hope you're faring well in dear life, dear writer.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
"It was the last year of elementary for Elsa, and they were 'celebrating' her graduation. If celebrating meant wordlessly eating cake for dessert and having a balloon in each corner of the grandiose dining room, which should be renamed a dining stadium. A perfunctory mutter of congratulations slowly diffused across the table from their mother to Elsa. Anna on the other hand, could always be counted on to bring life to the lifeless."

Beautiful!
dmp00001 chapter 40 . 1/19/2017
Oh my gosh! How wonderful this was. I know it has been a long time since this was updated but I do hope you choose to finish this some time. I want to know about the year and a half gap before Anna came home (My guess, they are not sisters, Anna was taken/adopted in some power move be the parents). I want to know what was in the study about her father's mistake that the bodyguard alluded to (maybe the same thing). I also hope to see them beat their mother and take over the company, but also hopefully reconcile in some way with her. Thanks again for all the great work!
mizudomi chapter 40 . 1/8/2017
I have to say, I came across this work of yours by chance and I'm glad I did. You did a very good job depicting Elsa's constant inner turmoil and fear, and Anna's unshakeable faith. Hell, there were times I was reading and I would get so mad at Elsa's unwillingness let go and open up, opting to beat herself up and be impulsively destructive towards herself emotionally (It's something I can relate to, since I used to be just as bad, but still have that special someone in my life who hasn't given up on me). I especially appreciate how you were able to take away the more fantastical aspect that is Disney's appeal to children, and turn it into something more realisticand still every bit magical. This story is an absolute pleasure to read. I'm a little miffed that you would leave the story the way it is, but I understand things happen. As far as anyone knows, this could be your way of ending the story to leave readers with a lot to imagine and think about! I don't even know if you'll ever even read my comment about this but I thought I would leave this here anyway. I'm not one to do this sort of thing (I'm normally too lazy and sarcastic to be serious about things often), but this has caught my overly picky attention. To have someone in your life, believing in you; waiting for you and never giving up on you is something incredibly special that shouldn't be taken for granted. It takes courage to continue believing in something considered a lost cause, just like it takes the courage to start believing that you're worth more than what low values were forcibly placed on you, and heal. I can't really properly convey the meaning behind the feeling and effort, but you've certainly managed to do it for everyone else who struggles with it. Well, I certainly rambled enough for one day .. I can only throw quarters in a well and wish that you finish this story some day. Fantastic job, and best of luck and well wishes to you in whatever you are doing, or aspire to do in the future!
GODDAMN chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
I read this far and you decided to give up before the sex scene?!
ALPHAOMEGA177 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
review 997
333 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
YuriForever got it right:
You have to Finnish this or I might just go insane
333 chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
Omg...
So I take it your dead(I'm so sorry) because there is no way you would right a story this good and then just leave it...
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »