Reviews for The Sting of Summer's Winter
YuriForever chapter 40 . 9/10
Oh my god. You have to finish this. You have to, or I might jut go insane. Please.
YuriForever chapter 31 . 9/9
*squeals internally like a dying pig*
Wtfreak is wrong with you?

Awful.

Suddenly Anna is a binge drinker, you skip all the build up of romantic feelings, skip ahead what, a year or two? Now Elsa is a stoner who gets sexual with relative strangers. The point of fanfic is the characters are pre-established. If you're going to bastardise them this badly then at least have the common sense and decency to not BS your potential audience, referring to it as an Elsanna fanfic. The only thing these girls have in common with the film are names and hair colour. Pathetic.
DrUSB chapter 40 . 8/9
Hello, just came across this beautiful story again, such a pleasure to read, such drama, such love, and would love to see a continuation, I hate to bother you and ask if this is still being worked on?
aiborie chapter 32 . 6/30
Well how refreshing. I admit that, that's a clever way on getting to know each other. So cute! The last part ugh! 3
aiborie chapter 31 . 6/30
Goodness that was so cute! Had a fair share of laughs with this one. Especially how Elsa's pick up line had just flown over Anna's head hahaha.
aiborie chapter 22 . 6/29
She was barely through the second line when tears sprang to her eyes. Anna had written about her. Anna had written about her. Anna had written about her.

D'awww! This chapter was so sweet!
aiborie chapter 8 . 6/27
"Because this pain," Anna pressed the antiseptic hard into her knee so abruptly that her sister didn't have time to pull away, "is nothing compared to what I felt sitting outside your door, everyday, thinking that you hated me."

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. What are you doing to my heart! So many highlights in this chapter. This fic is so good. GREAT even! Goodness the fluff is overwhelming!
aiborie chapter 1 . 6/27
This seems promising but the last update had been daunting me. Well buckle up! Here goes nothing then haha :-)
midnightscar17 chapter 40 . 4/21
Funny u never updated
esar chapter 1 . 4/3
if i had to rated this fiction i would give the part before the time skip in the highest score ranks and after the skip in the middle. after such a strong started i was a bit disappointed specially where anna and elsa learn about each other feelings and i think that you could have make this better
ArtisticAndrogyny chapter 40 . 3/10
Woooooahhhhh. After several all nighters, I gotta say this is incredible! I couldn't stop reading after foolishly starting at 3am. Lol! Amazing job! I can't wait to see where it all goes! :)
DarkRai chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
Gah, I keep rereading this and it always throws me through a rollercoaster.
I cry, I laugh, I giggle stupidly to myself, my heart clenches, my eyes water, and then I smile. I sit up, curled in my bed and I'm beaming.

As much as I want to say I can't wait for the next chapter, I don't want to rush you, or pressure you. Cuz I'm sure it sucks thinking about the billions of readers awaiting for the next chapter (a sex scene lol); if it were me I'd feel pressured and worried if people will like it.
Honestly, you should just write whatever you want, don't feel pressured and don't be too hard on yourself. And know that I'll love whatever new chapter that comes out :)
Shinobukun chapter 40 . 11/25/2015
Man this is so good can't believe I have already reached the las chapter updated.
wow what a ride, I have to say what I love the most is the characterization and myyy how well written it is! Its a real pity that is unfinished

I signed for my happy ending and I want it! (?) oh well, life can get in the way of hobbyes right? Hope you can continue this one day. really really hope you do so. I will keep an eye on this and my fingers crossed.

btw, I love how you drop little bits of information here and there and the boom they turned to be something very relevant. what gets me thinking and thinking and now I am certanly intrigued, so Anna didn't born in Vancouver and met elsa when she was already an year and half... i don't know why that sounded extremily fishy to me.

wow I am blabbering now, to cut it short this was AWESOME, and you left it in the best part too, thats mean (?) aahaha
hope to see this around! pls pls pls!
C A Moore chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
I started reading this in the evening, which turns out to have been a mistake since I couldn't stop.

I have a bit of a compulsive streak, so that isn't unheard of, but mostly when it happens with fanfic I have bitterly regretted the time waste - middle of the night or not. But this case was different.

It isn't perfect, but it was a good read, frankly the only part that really annoyed me was being unfinished ;) There may be a few technical plausibility issues (but then practically everything has those, it's why I lean towards fantasy), but the relationships were well handled. I have read many angsty stories that really, really grated due to due to warped characterization, inconsistency or mind-boggling irrationality but as far as I am concerned you nailed it. Definitely on my follow list.

Your handling of the E/A relationship had me on the edge of my seat, I even teared up a couple of times, notably Anna's first word; even though I'm a bit of a sucker for an emotional rush, it's generally movies that get me, written scenes don't usually get me immersed enough, so kudos.

Hoping you find the time/creative energy to get back to this

CA