Reviews for For Her: On Valentine's Day
Lilith Fea chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Hellboy wanting to do something romantic for Liz on Valentines day, is something I've always thought our favourite red demon would do. And the way you expressed his inexperience with doing something romantic gave him a more sense of humanity, for me that is. In your stories you always portray HB with so much depth, that after every read, I'd end up wondering; if HB did exist in an Alternate Universe, where demons and Fea truly exist, This is how he should be. True to his character, without stripping him of his humanity.

I love how poetic he becomes when he thinks about Liz. Though This may not be my OTP, somehow you just made me smile like an idiot, and that's always a good thing.
Forest's daughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
The first bit was funny. Its hilarious to imagine HB on the phone listening to a lady chatter about lace and satin!
The second bit was absolutely romantic. *sighs* I never imagined HB to be romantic but he certainly has what it takes!
bejome chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This. I loved this. HB sounds very grown up but still akin to a child lost in an adult world, and the portrayal of appreciation of each other's love in their own special way. This is amazing! I love it all! :)
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Oh, that's nice. So cute to see our big red demon having to orchestrate clothes purchases by phone, with help from his obliging friend and amused shop assistants...then wondering if it's all misfired, until the show starts. Characters in character and convincingly a couple as always! And indeed, not even M required.
Life-without-L0ve chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Aww I love this, very well done!
EmeraldStarOfTheSouthernIsles chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Just beautiful! Thank you :) It's a lovely Valentine's Day gift to your readers! Red is a demon on a mission and boy, does he come through. Love the way you get inside the male head - so very realistic. And Liz too, has her own wonderful surprise for him (as you'd expect). The last part is so lovely, ethereal and heartfelt, it brought a tear to my eye. You really capture their emotions well. One thing made me smile as well: Red's crash-course on the finer points of women's clothing - the lengths he goes to for love! :)
DealingDearie chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
The perspective was a nice change, and it really conveyed how much Red loves Liz. Putting all that work into getting her a good gift really shows it, too. I can just imagine those two on Valentine's Day! ;D
sinister-assassin chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aww, what a cute little glimpse into a day in the life! :-) You've really got the whole HB/Liz dynamic figured out. In my headcanon they fight constantly, but it's nice to see them all adorable and romantic together.
Einstein - Jnr chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awesome on so many levels
Cant believe u wrote this today
...oh yeah: HAPPY V DAY! :D