Reviews for Ascension
blueteacups chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is a brilliant story. It's complex, powerful and in-character. You have a gift for writing battles and wars. Your works are wonderful! :)
StealerOfDreams chapter 19 . 1/9/2009
Just read this story for the first time. I must say, I've never even thought of an alternate plot for Cordelia's ascension. This was just... amazing. I adore Doyle, and I think you captured him perfectly.

This story is a real treasure, I'd like to thank you for sharing it with us.

- Hannah
Petra chapter 19 . 6/6/2004
I've just re-read this, actually I just re-read it for the fourth or fivth time, but who's counting...

This is definitely, without question and beyond doubt, the the best fanfic I have ever read, and I've read a lot... :)

I know I have reviewed on this before, but I thought, once more isn't gonna hurt... ;)

You are a wonderful writer, I have read some of your other work, but this is by far the best, according to me. It has so much emotion in it, I don't have any words to really describe how great this is ( and if you knew me, you'd know that that's highly unusual, I never shut up...)

I just want to say, thank you, for this amazing story. Give me a while so I can check the Thesaurus for synonyms for brilliant, wonderful and fantastic. Then maybe you'll hear from me again, 'cause I'm not going to stop reading this story, never.
Petra chapter 19 . 5/17/2004
OMG!
This is one of the best things I've ever read!
It's a real epic tale, you knoe, like the one about the war with the big fake tree horse ( can't remember what it's called...)
You start the tale right in the center of the battle, and then you tell us about how they got there. That's good... :)
End the ending( dispite the lack of Cordy-Doyle more than friends loving) was also great! I really love Doyle and I think you write him better than most ficwriters.
Saréryth is a really interesting character, good job on him. And the epilogue was just plain powerful.
To sum it up:
I Love This!
toxicwaffles chapter 19 . 12/7/2003
...you ended there! no! cordelia and doyle need to be togther...ugh! it so hard to decide if angel's the soulmate or if doyle's the soulmate..darn it! ohh wait...who won! did doyle die!...okay *taking deep breathes*..sorry :)
Katie chapter 19 . 11/22/2003
Wow, it's been almost a year since I last commented on this story, but the wait was well worth it. My God, I love that ending and Cordelia's specially touching.
Arekanderu chapter 19 . 11/21/2003
I loved this was truly one of the most original fanfics that i have read in a long the ending was very well done as well.I realy hope you write a sequel.
toxicwaffles chapter 16 . 10/27/2003
nO! is that the end? no! how could you kill doyle! *gasp* how could you end this story? U KILLED DOYLE..sniff.. like the story expect for the..dum dum da dum...wah! okay im done babbling. oh here's an idea write a sequel! please post more soon!
Valhalla too lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 2/28/2003
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! Please update soon . I really want to know what's going to happen to Cordy and Doyle! This is by far one of the best stories on , and it would be a shame if you didn't finish posting it. Amazing work, as always.
Deadbeat chapter 16 . 1/9/2003
This is easily one of the most well written, intelligent fic's I've read. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work!:)
Darklight chapter 15 . 12/31/2002
doyle lost it, Cordy should leave they're not fighting the good fight anymore, killing an innocent Brei proved it.

She was cleansed form what controld her, now even if cordy can cleans the other humans, the humans will have no reason to stop the war and all the reason to go on, Doyle just made it clear so whats the use of C powers.
Arekanderu chapter 16 . 12/31/2002
Yeahh my favorite story was finaly updated !Hurry up with the next chapters!
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 12/8/2002
WOW another great chapter,i realy miss Doyle he was such a good charactter and such a great bad he died so early

Rest In Peace Glenn
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 11/30/2002
It's great i love it please write more and faster
Ellen chapter 11 . 11/25/2002
Please don't stop writing this just because your premise was Jossed - it's a wonderful AU and I can hardly wait for the next chapter!