Reviews for Obligation Chocolate
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I liked it. Yes, Dojima and Yu going all Papa Wolf on Yosuke like that is a bit silly at first blush, but it keeps in spirit with the game's sense of humor, so that can be excused as staying true to the source material. And I like the idea itself. The little sister/other relative of the female persuasion falling in love with the older brother(-figure)'s friend is a very tried-and-true trope, and I think you told that story in a very natural, pleasant way.
Also, I personally thought everyone was perfectly in character. Yu is of course always a bit of a Wild Card (sorry for that one) since his characterization is not consistent across the several branches of media that Persona 4 has featured in, and he might not exactly correspond with the personal image other fans might have of him, but that is of course negligible.
And lastly - and I realize here that this little bit is hardly unique to this P4-story, seeing as this was originally one of the main reasons for the original game's critical acclaim - is the exposition on japanese culture you incorporated. Of course, most Persona fans, anime/manga/etc. geeks, or other Japan-enthusiasts probably know most of the stuff you told already, but still. It's appreciated.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is pure gold! (Couldn't resist saying it)
I mean it, though. It was kinda short, but fun nonetheless.
Azure-Lines chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Cute little story :) I didn't think Yosuke was very OOC at all and you justified Yu/Souji's resent with that lovely nickname ;)
Overall I say good job, I always thought Nanako was rather cute and her shyness was captured really well. I think you don't have much to polish and to your credit I didn't spot any notable mistakes :)
Well done and good luck with further writing endeavors!
Ari Oldbag Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This story is possibly my favorite thing that has happened all week. It was charming, brilliant, and I can't decide which interaction I loved the most; Nanako and Yosuke, Yosuke and Dojima, or Yosuke and Yu.

Brilliant. Bravo.
Palladion.x chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was both adorable and hilarious! Overprotective Dojima and Yu and a flustered Yosuke really made me laugh! Happy Valentines day :)